Military Camp

Welfare Control Laws to be debated this friday.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    "Last night a south Florida man (Jeremy Walright) was murdered on his way home from work. The suspect (the suspect's name hasn't been released) has been apprehended, who claims to know nothing about it. Although the murder weapon had his name printed neatly and plainly on the front. "It was stolen from me..." he claims, and he did not notice it's absence until later in the day.
    "...someone must've taken it form my pocket..." .

The suspect is in police custody pending further investigation.

The murder weapon was the suspect's welfare check he has received earlier that day.

Even if it is discovered that the current suspect is innocent of the crime, he might be charged with making deadly weapons available. much the same as gun owners can be charged with crimes that where committed with the unauthorized use of their firearms.

This Friday congress will discuss the need for Welfare Control. As well as possible solutions to this new trend in armed violence.

----------

Associated Press Release June 29, 2009.

Venture Surplus ad

GM.Chief

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    Huh? His welfare check/EBT card? How can they charge you with making a weapon available in this instance. If I lose my debit card and someone else gets killed with it, I go to jail...nice try, but not likely.

Top Bottom