APOD Firearms

Well back from Arkansas with goodies from pawn shops!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Deaf Smith

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2022
    Texas
    Yea vacation... but I gotta Pawn Shop!!

Ever here if the "Powder Wheel' X-Press? It is some kind of wheel gizmo that has slots, least I got them, for 30-06 size cases (including .45 acp) and another wheel for 9mm.
    You put the wheel down by your powder measure and have cases ready for powder in the wheel holes. Just rotate the wheel while flipping the powder measure to fill up each case. No idea what it cost as it is not made anymore.

With it I got a RCBS Uniflow powder measure, in the box, with larger powder head and all the related stuff ($110), and this cute Buck 836 folding survival knife with kydex sheath and fire starter ($80)... $100 OTD for everything! Sadly the Buck is ... made in China but I guess for hiking it won't matter.

And another pawn shop I got ANOTHER Uniflow measure ($110), a Frankford Arsenal rotary tumbler ($89), Harrell's Precision compact reloading press($220) with RCBS .45 acp round nose seating die, RCBS Pro digital scale with box and everything ($120). All in new condition. $300 OTD!

Sadly no gun... just stuff! But I do reload quite a bit and I have a nephew who wants to reload and now I have a few spare scales, electronic power scale, press, dies, powder measure, etc... for his 'starter kit'.

Also 1911 wood grips, Buck leather sheath for my old Buck folder, and Ruger P89 stainless mag for $25!

Oh, yea, we did hike quite a bit to! Up there on the Buffalo River! Dang cold and windy up there!
    DK Firearms

Top Bottom