• ...and so much more!
  • Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Yeah, what is the deal with Dodge drivers? Do they drive that way because they are angry at having to drive a Dodge? Do they drive that fast and erratically in the hopes that no one sees them in the Dodge??:popcorn:
    Never thought Id see the day BMW drivers are the better drivers. Actually about that...I think it's a west coast thing. BMW drivers I have witnessed or know in Texas have followed traffic laws.

The assholes in my area seem to be the Land Rover people. The dodge drivers here are no better than most of the homosexuals in jacked up trucks that have never been off road or camping.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Never thought Id see the day BMW drivers are the better drivers. Actually about that...I think it's a west coast thing. BMW drivers I have witnessed or know in Texas have followed traffic laws.

The assholes in my area seem to be the Land Rover people. The dodge drivers here are no better than most of the homosexuals in jacked up trucks that have never been off road or camping.
    Years ago, when I had lifted trucks, mine actually went off-road!

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Years ago, when I had lifted trucks, mine actually went off-road!
    Man I just don't get it. It's not a fashion statement. It's a truck.

Growing up I never wasted money on lifting any of my trucks. Not saying it's stupid because I had friends who loved mudding and that was needed. I went off roading with them. I had more fun camping and hunting.

Drive up to the metroplex and you will see clean lifted trucks with guys that look like they have a hot date. Made me think they are metrosexual or whatever poofter term they use for guys who love style. You know they don't use em for work. I'm sure they clean those trucks so much because they gotta get all the jizz stains out. One guy did the guy nod at me just because I guess we both drove Chevy? Good for you...You drive a truck. Probably wanted to take me home.

PDiddy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2022
    South of I10

Growing up I never wasted money on lifting any of my trucks. Not saying it's stupid because I had friends who loved mudding and that was needed. I went off roading with them. I had more fun camping and hunting.

Drive up to the metroplex and you will see clean lifted trucks with guys that look like they have a hot date. Made me think they are metrosexual or whatever poofter term they use for guys who love style. You know they don't use em for work. I'm sure they clean those trucks so much because they gotta get all the jizz stains out. One guy did the guy nod at me just because I guess we both drove Chevy? Good for you...You drive a truck. Probably wanted to take me home.
    What really cracks me up is the jacked up 4X4 with low profile street tires...:roflsmile:

TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country

The "guy nod" was because you're both in the gang.

PUCKER

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2021
    DFW
    My 79 CJ5 will go 0-60 in.... who am I kidding, I am afraid to drive it over 40.

This "started" as a Jeep...first pic is with 38.5" tires then when I went "full taco cart" I had 42's....it could actually cruise at 77 mph down the highway....it was not fun, by any means... LOL!!

puckerup.jpg

PuckerRattlebug.jpg

PUCKER

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2021
    DFW

"Bro Dozers" "Kyles" etc LOL!! My 1-ton actually gets used for truck stuff...either hauling the race trailer, rzr trailer or the toy hauler....

IMG_3171.JPG

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    There's a Wrangler near me like that and my bicycle tires have more sidewall. Complain that I don't take mine offroad as much but this guy would ruin a $3k wheel and tire by just bumping a curb.
    When I lifted a truck years ago, it was out of necessaty, not vanity. I used my trucks for service calls , and my trucks went to lots of oil rigs and oilfield locations, and when those roads get muddy, a lift lit and aggressive tires and winches are important.

Top Bottom