• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    but i found and bought a .22 lr jennings pocket pistol.

i know that with this post i am begging for a razz fest.
    but i saw it there looking all lonely and sad. and it was obviously feeling self concious abotut he very low price tag put on it. so i decided id go ahead and get it. jsut for sh*ts and giggles. besides for under 70 bucks, and to your door delivery i cant get hurt that bad... unless the thing blows up on me anyway!

hehe am i blowing this out of proportion or are they as bad as other forums make them out to be? anyone with experiance with them?
    for the price it cant be reliable or even 90% safe... but it is another pistol to add to the list. even if i might jsut add to the number count, and leave the actual name off the list ;)
    Gun Zone Deals

hangtree

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    South Texas
    That Jennings is a real tack driver. Shoots more accurately than I can use it. Well actually, I don't know anything about it. Just trying to make you feel better.

I have thought about getting something similar for just about the same reasons as yours. Ah, just go ahead and enjoy it. At least it's cheap to shoot and you can find ammo for it.

longtooth

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Lufkin, Texas
    Them & their Lorcin cousin .380 have one thing in common.
    Either they will run or they will not.
    A lady in our church has a Jennings .25 that runs good.
    Hers is the only .25 I ever saw that did. I have seen several .22s that function fine. I have seen a LOT that do not.

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    Well you really screwed up thinking how lonely and how badly it felt just sitting there.
    Now when it sits in YOUR collection it will be ridiculed and laughed at by you other guns.
    You did that little Jennings NO favors bring it home!

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    Despite all of the bad mouthing about Jennings, now called Jimenez Arms I believe, I

did a swap for one, a .380 which I find functions well. It's small, hides well for CHL

carry, even in my boot if desired. Sweating on it in this hot Texas summer causes

no rusting and a couple of boxes of ammo went through it without q hitch. Hope

your Jennings .22 gives you likewise service. Oh, I do carry a .45 Auto sometimes.

Eli

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2008
    Ghettohood - SW Houston
    A friend had one (I think it was a Jennings) several years ago. I tweaked the feed lips to make it run as more than a single shot and we shot it a lot out at Sprig Creek by the Broken Down Bridge. It was really cool, you could shoot from the top of a hill and hear the bullet hit the water seconds later!

Eli

Top Bottom