Well I am off to VA.

300shooter

Mar 6, 2008
Fargo,ND
Well i am off to Va. my flight is monday afternoon for a classes on tactical fugitive recovery, Class starts on Tuesday morning and I will post and hopefully get a few pictures of me in Action on the gun ranges and take downs .

I see you all in about a week to 10 days or if I can get Internet access then its a daily report.

300shooter

Mar 6, 2008
Fargo,ND
Well after a bumpy ride here I am now going to class and will let y'all all know how it went . Internet is hard to find here as the motel I am n has so called connection its iffy at best .

I will post some of the training tactics when I get a chance

300shooter

Mar 6, 2008
Fargo,ND
well Class is over and I am sore from all the tectics we learned and all the shooting we did. but I will be back in Texas on monday evening and it will be good to get back.

I will post more about the school them

300shooter

Mar 6, 2008
Fargo,ND
Fun is not the word I used , it was a real workout and I learned a lot and might have to teach a small group what I learned.

Fun sure was lots of Trigger time and lots of run and gun .

300shooter

Mar 6, 2008
Fargo,ND
Well I am back in God's country, and its great. I will post about the school I attended and we might need to get togather and have a quick skills class on what I learned.

I will start a new post about school when I get some slep as this is been a long week.

Texas1911

TGT Addict
May 29, 2017
Austin, TX
Cool, let us know.

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs