• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    That's good ammo. Won't cycle in my 10-22, but do work just fine as a single shot round: Will not stick in the bore, and have killed two possums raiding the pet food without the neighbors being alarmed.

Put the possums in the road, and someone ran over them. Just another case of road-kill. Buzzards cleaned them up by noon the next day. Go Green!
    I call BS! Vultures like their meals stank n rank, not fresh. :)

They are so quiet out of a rifle, they sound like an SBD fart!
    Uh, how can it sound like something that is silent? Silly ole man.
    ARJ Defense ad

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Look here pops, I was being nice saying 'ole' instead of old, don't make me take the gloves off! :p

LJH

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2011
    Austin
    To all those who say the Aguila Super Colibri wont cycle a 10/22, it can be done. Several things must be taken care of first. The biggest part is putting a radius on the back of the bolt, and the easy part is clipping a few coils off the return spring.

The radius will not affect normal ammo. All this does it increase the mechanical advantage of the bolt while cocking the hammer. Clipping a few coils allows the lower power ammo to fully cycle the bolt. You might want to pick up a extra spring and switch them out as needed as HV ammo will batter things around a bit with the lower power spring.

As the the magazines, they function perfectly with this ammo.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    I've shot them in my 39A lever action with out and issue, as well as Buckmark pistol. As others have said, in an autoloader you need to manually cycle because there's not enough power to work the action. IME, the are only accurate to about 15 - 20 feet. The bullets are very light and with the 375 FPS speed, they don't stabilize very well. Kind of like shooting a BB gun.

They are accurate from my garage fridge to the squirrel tree in my back yard. The Henry loves them.

Top Bottom