Well, I got my snake skin grips in...

hoytinak

Mar 5, 2008
Texas of course
and I like 'em.
smile.gif
I know they are different but I seen them and just had to have a set. They are really comfortable with just a little bit of traction on them...plus I think they just look cool (which we all know really does matter
biggrin.gif
). They are made on AlumaGrips SlimLine grips and very well made, I think they'll last a long time. What do ya think?

bikerbill

Apr 1, 2008
Lago Vista
like to know the cost, too, and whether they're one-off or can be ordered by anyone? they look fantastic! is this a carry gun? wonder how they'll hold up in day-to-day holstering ...

hoytinak

Mar 5, 2008
Texas of course
I got them from Ron at www.kygrips.com for $107. Sadly though he is going through some severe health problems and I was his last order for now....but he has a list of people to contact when he starts makeing them again so if you want a set, I'd contact him and get on that list.

I don't carry it too often, but every once in a while during the colder months...I'm curious to see how they hold up as well.

hoytinak

Mar 5, 2008
Texas of course
Thanks for the good replys, yall are making me feel better about them. My father gave me a little "talk" about how I ruined a perfectly good 1911 and should have went with wood...he was half joking but man does he hate them....I think it's funny. :D

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud
Every Day Man

Forum statistics

Threads