• ...and so much more!
  • Niemand Besonderes

Nobody Special
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2020
    Williamson County
    I'm also a petition circulator.

We will have a spot set up to sign the petition every Saturday in November at the Walburg German restaurant Biergarten from 6pm-11pm. If you're in or near Williamson County and want to come out and have a good time, drink some good German beer, eat some awesome German food, and do your bit to save Texas from the communist federal (feral) government, then come on out and sign.

You have to sign in person and this next month is your last chance to scribble your name on the petition to get Texas Independence on the Republican primary ballot.

Texas First! Texas Forever!

IMG_0098.JPG

Last edited:

Niemand Besonderes

Nobody Special
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2020
    Williamson County
    In the past few months that I've been gathering signatures for a petition for Texas Independence, I've encountered three different types of Texans (well, four types, if you include radical leftists, which I'm excluding)...

The Texan that will literally jump over the table to sign his name before I finish saying all of the legalese for the petition, the Texan who never thought about Independence but will want to know more about it and research it first, and the Texan who will blow it off because he is more loyal to the Union than he is to his own State.

Which one are you?

Niemand Besonderes

Nobody Special
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2020
    Williamson County
    You can now sign the legal petition to put TEXIT on the primary ballot online.
    There's not much time left, so don't put it off.

Texas First! Texas Forever!

Reactions: gll

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    In the past few months that I've been gathering signatures for a petition for Texas Independence, I've encountered three different types of Texans (well, four types, if you include radical leftists, which I'm excluding)...

The Texan that will literally jump over the table to sign his name before I finish saying all of the legalese for the petition, the Texan who never thought about Independence but will want to know more about it and research it first, and the Texan who will blow it off because he is more loyal to the Union than he is to his own State.

Which one are you?
    It's quite thoughtful of you to categorize and determine a person's loyalty to the state they live in, or were born in.

Coyote9

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 13, 2020
    Granbury Texas

Which one are you?
    Texas is a big state with lots of people.Most of those people are proud to be Texan. One of the defining characteristics of Texans is an independent nature. We don't take to being branded, herded or fenced in. OR maybe that's just me and my friends.

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    Sign the petition!

Top Bottom