• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    I've been shooting at Shiloh, over off 1960. Have not been in a while, though. :( I need to make the time. Where do you shoot?

Thanks for all the warm welcomes. :peace:
    I bought a Glock (hey now, that ain't no LCP :p) at Tomball Pawn and went straight to Shiloh because it was the closest range I knew of. Always a little unsettling 1st time at new place but they seemed like good people. I haven't been back due to proximity.

Perhaps closer to you is Home - Spring Guns & Ammo. Good people and a good indoor range IMO. Several TGT people regularly shoot there too. Up the road in Conroe is Shooter?s Station ? Shooting Range | Conroe, TX. A decent indoor range but the airflow was lacking when I've been there and some of the staff can be REALLY flaky! I only go there when, after I've called 3 times to confirm, I KNOW they have something I want in stock. It's really inconsistent there.

I mostly shoot at Madison Co. Gun & Archery Club, Inc. - Home now. Crappy site I know, but decent little club and everyone I've met seem like good people and there's a few other TGT people that are members too. Works for me at least. You can do draw from holster and movement drills, speed shooting etc., things you can't do at many ranges. Just be smart about it. Pretty laid back place. I know it's a drive but it's never crowded, let me know if you'd like to see it sometime. I can PM you some pics if you'd like.
    Hurley's Gold

Suzie

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2012
    Magnolia, Tx
    I bought a Glock (hey now, that ain't no LCP :p) at Tomball Pawn and went straight to Shiloh because it was the closest range I knew of. Always a little unsettling 1st time at new place but they seemed like good people. I haven't been back due to proximity.

Perhaps closer to you is Home - Spring Guns & Ammo. Good people and a good indoor range IMO. Several TGT people regularly shoot there too. Up the road in Conroe is Shooter?s Station ? Shooting Range | Conroe, TX. A decent indoor range but the airflow was lacking when I've been there and some of the staff can be REALLY flaky! I only go there when, after I've called 3 times to confirm, I KNOW they have something I want in stock. It's really inconsistent there.

I mostly shoot at Madison Co. Gun & Archery Club, Inc. - Home now. Crappy site I know, but decent little club and everyone I've met seem like good people and there's a few other TGT people that are members too. Works for me at least. You can do draw from holster and movement drills, speed shooting etc., things you can't do at many ranges. Just be smart about it. Pretty laid back place. I know it's a drive but it's never crowded, let me know if you'd like to see it sometime. I can PM you some pics if you'd like.

Good suggestions, thank you. I won't use Spring Guns & Ammo. I don't find them friendly at all. I'm a middle aged woman living alone without a whole lot of money to spend on firearms. There's plenty of other places to go that will make a woman alone feel welcome. I haven't been to Shooter's Station. I'll have to try that one. LOL, Madisonville might be too much of a drive for some practice shooting.

Top Bottom