ARJ Defense ad

Well the Bailouts for Stupidfornia have now started!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    So it seems the "L.A. Times" has reported today that Crazifornia is BROKE and CAN NOT meet its daily Un-Empoyment payout so THEY are now borrowing 40 million bucks PER DAY from the FEDS to pay for this obligation!!!! Just as I expected, sooner or later WE THE PEOPLE would have to bail out STUPID POLITICIANS that ran that STUPID VOTER state into the ground!!!!! just nice............
    Gun Zone Deals

KAK

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Waco
    I think we should just let china have California. Im sure they would love communism.

SiscoKid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SE TEXAS
    I too was sick when I heard this. Just because I am a knuckle dragging, mouth drooling, gun toting, Redneck living in a prosperous state, I not only have my taxes going to bailout those granola eaters, but I have to listen to them make fun of me too.

Hey, I just thought of a irony. Those former Kollifornians who left there, came here to escape supporting the Libtards, now find themselves doing it anyway.

There is just no escaping the Libotomizing of America.

tweek

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    DFW
    So what is supposed to happen if they don't make their payments?

I have several thoughts on what ought to happen, but I'll keep them to myself. Instead I'll propose this:
    Bio fuels. We'll just convert the people in the state in to energy stock so the rest of us can have cheap fuel to run out SUVs.

Next problem

RWSutt33

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2010
    RGV
    We need to pull the government tit out of Crazifornia until they start enforcing the imigration law. If the were not paying benifits to those here illegaly, they would have no problem making their payments.

tweek

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    DFW
    Unfortunately - Jose and his buddies are not the entire problem. Illegal immegration is just one of the thousand cuts bleeding us dry. Take a look at the government union benefits we are on the hook for. I'm on the verge of bailing on being a mercanary software developer and finding a nice government coding gig. Tons of holidays, outlandish medical benefits, plenty of vacation time, very reasonable working hours, and really no pay cut involved. And to cap it all off: do it for 20 years and I can retire with most of my pay and all of the other benefits. Can I get a hell yeah? We're stupid for not taking the government up on that deal. Stick to the stupid tax payers. ;)

There are lots of problems. But the place to start isnt with loonyfornia. It's in Washington DC. We need to pressure our congresscritters to:
    1. Freeze the federal budget for 2011 at the amount of federal tax revenue for 2010. We'll still run a defecit, but it won't be like 2009 & 2010
    2. For 2012 on cut the federal budget by 5% across the board. Everything. Including entitlements. Keep cutting until the federal budget is no more than 15% of GDP. This will mean laying off federal employees, closing down federal programs, terminating entire offices and other stuff. Stuff states should be doing anyway. EPA, Department of Education, DOT, etc should all be way up at the top of the list for big big budget cuts and RIFs.
    3. Pass an amendment or bill that abolishes federal employee unions. tax payers should not being paying for all that shit.
    4. pass the balanced budget amendment
    5. Limit the amount of time congress critters are allowed to stay in Washington DC. They must spend at least 50% of their time in their district where their constituents can get at them. And I do mean "Get At"
    6. No more special travel arrangement for congress critters. They fly commercial just like the rest of us. You go stand in the xray machine so the TSA retard can see under your clothes. Better fluff it up first so it looks good.

Top Bottom