Well... there ya go...

Axxe55

Professional Troublemaker
Dec 15, 2019
Texas.
Ours just got remodeled a couple of years ago. I'm adopting a wait and see attitude right now.

45tex

TGT Addict
Feb 1, 2009
Business has no respect for States or tradition, only money. Once they sold to Chicago I quit caring. They worship money, I vote with my feet.
Used to like WB's salad with Honey Pepper vinaigrette. But someone showed me this salad at Wendys. Its better. Wendys is not Texas but at least its been good to Texas. Maybe its all we can hope for. WBs burgers are not the best of anywhere and they hold their salads way past their prime.
WB is just a fond Texas memory of what once was. Really considering all WB was just fast food, nothing special. But I usually enjoy spending money on in state ventures. Just feels better

Last edited:

Axxe55

Professional Troublemaker
Dec 15, 2019
Texas.
As long as the food and the quality of the food doesn't change, we're good to go!

When it does, they will become just a memory like some others I don't visit any more.

seeker_two

TGT Addict
Jul 1, 2008
Looks like the new Burger King stores....not much innovation there.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

gdr_11

Well-Known
Aug 1, 2014
The day the governor made his statewide mask order our local Whataburger closed its dining room; the only eatery in the County that did. They are going full idiot here; not sure if its direction from corporate or the local franchisee who owns 11 restaurants.

oldag

TGT Addict
Feb 19, 2015
The day the governor made his statewide mask order our local Whataburger closed its dining room; the only eatery in the County that did. They are going full idiot here; not sure if its direction from corporate or the local franchisee who owns 11 restaurants.
I have not seen a WB with the dining room open since the hysteria started. And I have been by WB's in a large portion of the state. May have come down from corporate.

Coop45

Well-Known
Feb 9, 2012
texas
Dumb AF. I’ve heard the new LTO pico de gallo burger tastes like swampy jungle boot liners.
Ewwwwwwwww! I go to a mom and pop place. WB is two chency on the veggie for me. Best WB I found was around Corpus when the headquarters was there.

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members