well, this makes me feel older

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by DCortez, Aug 16, 2009.

1. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
  2. TriggerTime

TriggerTime Member

Jun 28, 2009
    Houston, Texas
    What's really sad is that the young officers probably would have known who it was if it had been Brittney Spears or JJ Mudflap, etc.

3. djspump2003

djspump2003 Active Member

Oct 19, 2008
    Austin
    It sucks when Dylan has to walk the streets of a low income area alone to score some stuff.

68, huh - guess he's aging better than McJagger

4. dbgun

dbgun TGT Addict

Mar 17, 2008
    Houston, TX.
    +1..My 21 year old had a Death Metal band and once told me that ZZ Top was lame(when he was 19 yrs.), when I mention to him that they should play some of their music. I glad I didn't slap him right there and then. The following year while riding in his car, he had a Classic rock station on his radio. I asked how long he had been listening to it. He told me about 3 months and that they played some pretty cool music. He really liked Led Zeppelin. I guess I'll keep him after all.:happy0001:

5. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair

Looking at houses ... yea ... right :rofl:

6. GI-John

GI-John Hurry up and wait!! TGT Supporter

Apr 26, 2009
    Houston/San Antonio TX
    hehehehe

Yall are yesterday, today and tomorrow are mine...;):smoker:

7. GM.Chief

GM.Chief Well-Known

Mar 16, 2009
    Music artists today on average have very little skill IMO. They are just what is considered "good-looking" by the younger generation. You look at classic rock artists like AC/DC, they are some ugly mofo's, but they have amazing musical talent. Instead we get Britney, who's vocals suck, who's music is mostly electronic, and who's lyrics and music are mostly written by someone else. Don't get me wrong, there are some good modern musicians, they are just the exception rather than the rule.