• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • STXdevilsquid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Live Oak
    Not all the vendors they have had in past, didn't have to open up back room, but had the usuals there. Americana Arms always doing good work. I saw a "Tactical" SKS for 750$, rest of the SKSs were 500-700$........ARs on the cheap. Standard tables with people selling old overpriced hunting rifles. I did see a lot of PMR-30s for 499$ starting to get close to tempted. I got some magazines and a cleaning rod. If you want a new handgun, it's probably the place to get it. Lots of ammo, none of which was a bargain. Always a good afternoon talking with people, but nothing had to come home with me.
    Gun Zone Deals

Mikewood

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2011
    Houston
    Thanks for the update... wish gun shows had better deals....

Those were the days.
    Buy a rifle and shoot it. Swap it for a 12 gauge auto. After dove season sell it for a pistol. Then swap that in the spring for another rifle in another cal.
    Nowadays everyone thinks they are on pawn stars with used guns going for 120% full retail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

STXdevilsquid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Live Oak
    Went to Saxet last weekend, and had my credit card info stolen. Bought something from a dealer, 2nd amendment something or other, and before I got home my credit card had charges at Home Depot and Walmart. Not just small charges either, new car amounts. He ran it threw his phone. Lesson learned.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    Went to Saxet last weekend, and had my credit card info stolen. Bought something from a dealer, 2nd amendment something or other, and before I got home my credit card had charges at Home Depot and Walmart. Not just small charges either, new car amounts. He ran it threw his phone. Lesson learned.
    Damn.

txdawg21

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 22, 2015
    Corpus Christi,TX
    Not all the vendors they have had in past, didn't have to open up back room, but had the usuals there. Americana Arms always doing good work. I saw a "Tactical" SKS for 750$, rest of the SKSs were 500-700$........ARs on the cheap. Standard tables with people selling old overpriced hunting rifles. I did see a lot of PMR-30s for 499$ starting to get close to tempted. I got some magazines and a cleaning rod. If you want a new handgun, it's probably the place to get it. Lots of ammo, none of which was a bargain. Always a good afternoon talking with people, but nothing had to come home with me.

txdawg21

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 22, 2015
    Corpus Christi,TX
    Really getting tired of the dudes who bring their little eye candy g/fs out there. The girls don't have a clue as to what is going on. I don't think their b/fs do either. Please get out of the aisles and go stand outside.

Top Bottom