• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dustycorgill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Garland, Texas
    I understand what some are saying about not liking whoever the Republican candidate is, but hey, isn't voting for them until someone better comes along better than the alternative? I mean, I would love nothing more than to not have to worry about what the rest of the country decides to do, I would love to see Texas as a Nation. Call me crazy but thats the way I see it. Say what you want, but there are still enough of "us" to preserve Texas and all that is great about her. I look at the rest of the country and it is like a tumor that has attached itself to our great state, just waiting to infect us as well. That being said I will be voting for Abbott no questions asked. Im sure I will get some flack about my thoughts on our great state from some, and that is fine. Just know that Im not some radical loon, I just try to look at the reality of things.
    Texas SOT

Big Boy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2013
    ATX
    It makes sense for the Dem party. She's the only Dem to really make the news in TX, and has the best chance at the seat simply because of the popularity wave she created during her "filibuster." For her, it's probably the only time she would make sense. It's up to us to throw our support the way of those that we want in office early, and not just at the polls.

ag1052

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 9, 2013
    I agree she wont win but I also agree that she will get tons of money from all over the country. I think the Democrats dont expect to win this election but many think it may be possible the next time around. Having a candidate that can generate as much financial support as she will, in their minds will probably be step in the right direction. Blasting liberal messages all over the state this election plays into their plan of making Texas a blue state eventually.

dustycorgill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Garland, Texas
    I agree she wont win but I also agree that she will get tons of money from all over the country. I think the Democrats dont expect to win this election but many think it may be possible the next time around. Having a candidate that can generate as much financial support as she will, in their minds will probably be step in the right direction. Blasting liberal messages all over the state this election plays into their plan of making Texas a blue state eventually.

Question is what are we willing to do to keep it Red? "They" have figured it out, while alot of "us" sit on our asses until election day, and even some sit on their ass on election day. What are we going to do to counter what they are doing?

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Blasting liberal messages all over the state this election plays into their plan of making Texas a blue state eventually.
    That is the idea, the Democrat party has IMO become the party of anti-freedom, anti-Christian, pro Brotherhood party, they simply cannot exist when voters have knowledge therefore they work daily to increase the minority list and dumb down public schools. The goal is too turn Texas blue once that happens it's over.

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    I understand what some are saying about not liking whoever the Republican candidate is, but hey, isn't voting for them until someone better comes along better than the alternative? I mean, I would love nothing more than to not have to worry about what the rest of the country decides to do, I would love to see Texas as a Nation. Call me crazy but thats the way I see it. Say what you want, but there are still enough of "us" to preserve Texas and all that is great about her. I look at the rest of the country and it is like a tumor that has attached itself to our great state, just waiting to infect us as well. That being said I will be voting for Abbott no questions asked. Im sure I will get some flack about my thoughts on our great state from some, and that is fine. Just know that Im not some radical loon, I just try to look at the reality of things.

Dusty's right. I think three more years of handouts to the mouth-breathers that vote Democrat and America is past the tipping point. The combination of crushing debt, no or part-time jobs for many, and 50%+ of Americans looking for hand outs and the Entitlement Society becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy...for a few more years until the inevitable economic collapse. Texas is well set to ride the collapse out so long as we aren't under the thumb of a corrupt, inept, U.N. boot-licking Federal Government. Viva el Tejas Libre!

Last edited:

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Look at every state/city that fails and see what they are politically, no wonder some people in those states wish to break off. IMO the left will never stop until the usa splits as did the soviet union, crazy people.:(

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    A looney leftist won't win anything.

What we need to worry about is a bill white type guy who if you didn't know any better couldn't tell what party he was.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    I just hope the Republicans don't pull a 2012 on us again and pull another obstinate "I'm not voting because the person running isn't perfect" attitude.

I am not voting for the fat ****. Knowing that 3 years in advance, choose your candidate wisely.

1slow01Z71

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle
    If Chris Christie is chosen as the GOP nominee I will vote for Mickey Mouse. With that said I don't think he has a chance in hell, especially if more of the tea party/libertarian candidates pick up seats in 2014.

CrazedJava

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 5, 2013
    DFW
    If Chris Christie is chosen as the GOP nominee I will vote for Mickey Mouse. With that said I don't think he has a chance in hell, especially if more of the tea party/libertarian candidates pick up seats in 2014.

Eh? Pretty sure Christie won't run for Texas Governor. :pig:

kurt

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2009
    Tyler, Texas
    Sadly, the fight is over the middle. Without them we can't win forever at the state level in the future or at the national level now. Not voting for the more conservative republican candidate doesn't do anything except insure a more liberal candidate wins.

Top Bottom