Patriot Mobile

Wendys Employee Charged with Murder for Punching Elderly Man Who Complained About Order

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 1911'S 4 Me

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2018
    Humble
    Kendrick was initially arrested and booked under the charge of aggravated assault, which has been elevated to second degree murder. He remains in custody, according to online jail records.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Again, why am I not surprised.

Kendrick reportedly has a long criminal record and has been arrested on several other occasions in Tennessee. He was first arrested in 2013 for aggravated assault. In 2016 he was taken into custody again and charged with aggravated criminal trespassing, aggravated assault and evasion of arrest. Later in 2019, he was charged with molestation and again with aggravated assault.

IIRC, they can't use his previous criminal history to convict, but they can use it during sentencing.

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    Again, why am I not surprised.

Kendrick reportedly has a long criminal record and has been arrested on several other occasions in Tennessee. He was first arrested in 2013 for aggravated assault. In 2016 he was taken into custody again and charged with aggravated criminal trespassing, aggravated assault and evasion of arrest. Later in 2019, he was charged with molestation and again with aggravated assault.

IIRC, they can't use his previous criminal history to convict, but they can use it during sentencing.

And is this something an attorney can use when suing Wendys. Hiring someone with this kind of record??

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    The libs will say that his daddy didn’t tuck him in when he was a baby so it’s not his fault. He will be the victim before it’s over.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    This case is exactly why I carry. Some of us, older folks especially, have health conditions where a single blow to the head or chest could be deadly. Advancing on me acting like you are going to attack, or telling me you are, will get you shot. I'll worry about legalities later.
    The number of people beaten to death each year by hands and feet is surprising. Almost double the number by clubs/hammers and way higher than strangulation. But in many places the law considers it a lesser crime than using a weapon.
    Attack me, with or without a weapon, you endanger my life. And yours.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    This case is exactly why I carry. Some of us, older folks especially, have health conditions where a single blow to the head or chest could be deadly. Advancing on me acting like you are going to attack, or telling me you are, will get you shot. I'll worry about legalities later.
    The number of people beaten to death each year by hands and feet is surprising. Almost double the number by clubs/hammers and way higher than strangulation. But in many places the law considers it a lesser crime than using a weapon.

Amen to that. Also, I notice certain commonalities in most of these attacks.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas

A lot of elderly people are attacked all the time, and I suspect because their attackers see them as easy targets, likely because they are older, slower to react and many are in declining health.

Personally, I think there should be a sentence enhancement if you attack or assault a person over a certain age, like 60 or 65 years old.

Top Bottom