Military Camp

Went to a Gunshow, Found a Deal I couldn't pass up ....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2013
    So I went to the gunshow to help a friend look around and I came across this Kahr CW40 at the Love Guns Etc booth, that was so dirty that I couldn't tell for sure what condition it was in, it even had some horrible wrap around grip tape stuck to it and it was obviously a trade in from earlier that day. But I had been looking at Kahr pistols for a few months now thinking about getting one and this one was priced at $300 bucks with one mag and so I went ahead and jumped on it since all the ones I've been looking at in my area of Texas have been in the $450 range.

I'm not that familiar personally with the Kahr pistols other than shooting a couple of them from time to time but I have friends that swear by them. Hopefully this was a good deal since it cleaned up really nice and I can't find a scratch on it. I'll get it to the range hopefully this weekend and see how it runs.

Let me know if I got a good deal and if anybody has had much experience with these.

DSC01874.jpg DSC01875.jpg
    Target Sports

sharkey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    I have 4 Kahrs, the last being a K9 I bought thru CDNN for a smoking deal. It was a NYPD trade in. All have been great. Selling my T40 but only cuz I am getting out of .40cal.

Top Bottom