ARJ Defense ad

We're still on, but let's double-check the plan.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    For the first meet, we want to go over basic pistolcraft, yes? For the second meet, we can do more advanced tactical stuff, though I can get us doing that by the end of the first meeting.

Let me know in this thread, share your opinion. If you've taken any pistol classes or had any training, let me know, and let me know if you'd be willing to help out.

Thanks in advance!
    Hurley's Gold

gladi8r

Jun 5, 2008
    Troy Tx
    I was tad as a firearms instructor in the marinecorps and currently hold a sharpshooter classification in Idpa I know thats not alot but I can help and also be willing to participate.

usmcpmi

Mar 15, 2009
    Central Texas
    M.Sage, 3 years PMI duty TFO Camp Pendleton. 3 years Marine Corps Shooting team, 2 as a shooter/1 as the team coach. Both pistol and rifle. (Also M-203, M-60, HM-2, M-47 Dragon but I don't think we will see any of those on a range around here...) MG

usmcpmi

Mar 15, 2009
    Central Texas
    gladi8r, '85,'86,'87. Didn't work with recruits.... Training Facilities, Camp Pendleton. Then was attached to 1/7 and 3/7 to get the Bn. qualified before they went on float.
    Semper Fi.
    MG

gladi8r

Jun 5, 2008
    Troy Tx
    Well thankyou for your service I was tad as a block on the pistol and rifle range at pendleton also floated with 1/5 and 2/5 deployed with 2/5 I was with 2/11 echo btry as a fo

usmcpmi

Mar 15, 2009
    Central Texas
    Very cool... One of my old COs' was with Arty... Capt. P.C. Burnett. One of the finest Marines you will ever meet. BTW--- I was the A-hole in the Tower!!! "Is the line ready?? Ready on the right..." MG

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    I'll have jobs for both of you. We'll have to meet up sometime soon and get some planning done.

I'm in Houston this weekend, but next weekend would work out alright.

AusTex

Nov 16, 2008
    Austin, Texas
    Im trying to back track and catch up on the discussion so forgive me, but I would like to participate in a pistol class. No military training, but have been shooting pistols since i could hold one.

Let me know the dates, as long as work doesn't conflict I will be there.

Thanks,
    Jeremy McDonald

usmcpmi

Mar 15, 2009
    Central Texas
    Just a reminder to all of ya'll.... we are meeting at Lone Star range the 8th of Nov. for a shoot. I would be more than happy to help anyway I can. MG

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Robert Harrell
    Top Bottom