• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RHEAMOND

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    jacksonvill,tx
    Well guys Im turning 17 in a few mouths and I went out and bought me an old shot gun to work on . Well Im asking you what you know about the Western Feild pump shot guns charmbed in 3 in and 2 3/4 want to know whats it worth most sites I been to said about 125 to 80 dollers tops . Just wondering whats it good for and what I can do to mod. it up a little . I got it to work yesterday shot a couple of rounds throw it it still needs some work done to it .:ohnoes:

A guy said to me a one day son listion to the world around you find what your looking for don't throw your life away go out and see the world then if you want to got to the army
    DK Firearms

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Awesome. I'm gonna go cruise around the sharpstown mall parking lot and buy some legal full auto weaponry then
    eek.gif

RHEAMOND

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    jacksonvill,tx
    Why so much madness people we buy sell trade guns all the time and as well you do and you trade and sell guns and you never know ifthat gun killed some or was used in and robbry so leave it alone and why do you care if im buying guns or not we all have the same purpose we all love guns and want them all no matter the cost

Stumpy

Landman/Presbyterian
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2009
    Slaton, TX
    Why so much madness people we buy sell trade guns all the time and as well you do and you trade and sell guns and you never know ifthat gun killed some or was used in and robbry so leave it alone and why do you care if im buying guns or not we all have the same purpose we all love guns and want them all no matter the cost

please use punctuation. run on sentences hurt my eyes and make it hard to read. not trying to be a grammar nazi, just saying. nobody likes to try and read a post like that.

in response to your post, i find it unwise to announce crimes in a public domain such as this.

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    Mods on the old stuff are not that easy. Unless it's a 870 or a 500, there really aint a whole lot of stuff ready to bolt on. One thing you can do yourself is add a gel pad on the stock. a little cutting and fitting and your done. Takes a lot of the punishment out of a 12 gauge.
    As for the legal sale issue, Who gives a ****! So you bough a shotgun from your brother, geeze! What happens in a family, needs to stay in the family. If people would focuss their attention toward criminals buying guns, life would be much easier. What the hell is wrong with a 16 year old kid spending his own money to but a shotgun. " Would you rather have someone give it to him, would you rather him steal a gun, or would you rather him by dope with his money"?
    Good luck with your shotgun Rheamond, I hope you enjoy it. " Dont forget the gel pad mod, that's one that mod that really helps" .

rayetter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 7, 2011
    richards
    The Western Field series consisted of shotguns and rifles, and were sold through Montgomery Wards years ago. Collector value isnt all that great, but it is kind of an interesting piece. I had a Western Field 30-30 that was wicked accurate. If you find that you like the department store firearms of years past, I recommend the Western Auto series, offered through Western Auto Parts stores. I think the western field guns were manufactured by mossberg, but I am not 100% on that. Hope this helps. Any other questions, feel free to ask, old and oddball guns are my hobby.

Top Bottom