I wonder how many of the people who approved of these No Guns Allowed Signs can pass the Texas requirements to carry a Gun.
Concealed Handgun License Requirements
• A legal resident of Texas
• 21 years of age and legally able to purchase a handgun under the Brady Bill
• Have not been convicted of a felony in any state
• Have NO convictions of Class A or B misdemeanors in the last 5 years
• Are NOT subject to a restraining or protective order
• Are NOT delinquent in the payment of taxes, child support or any other fees levied and collected by the State
• Are NOT chemically dependent or of unsound mind.
The church web site describes them as, "An engaged, urban partner..." (That made me gag a little.) The church is not affiliated with national Presbyterian churches. Another leftist organization in the heart of Yankee Liberalism.
I've seen church staff from my Presbyterian church at the gun range.