wh orders dem to stay off fox

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DCortez, Nov 6, 2009.

1. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    Pat Caddell is usually pretty good 95+%. On this, he's 100%.

At least one Democratic political strategist has gotten a blunt warning from the White House to never appear on Fox News Channel, an outlet that presidential aides have depicted as not so much a news-gathering operation as a political opponent bent on damaging the Obama administration.

Caddell said he had not gotten that message himself from the White House. "They know better than to tell me anything like that,'' he said.

Caddell added: "I have heard that they've done that to others in not too subtle ways. I find it appalling. When the White House gets in the business of suppressing dissent and comment, particularly from its own party, it hurts itself.''

http://www.swamppolitics.com/news/politics/blog/2009/11/white_house_fox_offlimits_stra.html

2. TrailDust

TrailDust TGT Addict

Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    Right out of the playbook of Germany circa the 1930s and the Soviet Union circa 1920+. This is the "transparency promised by Obama and the Dems...wonderful....

3. MadMo44Mag

MadMo44Mag TGT Addict

Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    Yeah transparency for all those that did not drink the cool-aid.
    We see right through them but the cool-aid drinkers can't see past their own dam noise!