Venture Surplus ad

What 2nd amendment rights organization to join?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ronbwolf

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2016
    I'm a Benefactor NRA member, TSRA- Life member, and annual GOA member, I have paid to make my wife, 2 kids, SIL, and 5 grandkids Life NRA members. The NRA is the big dog in DC, TSRA in Austin, and GOA does good work.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
    DK Firearms

cygunner

Devil's Den - Gettysburg
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    Cypress, TX
    I donated to GOA last year and followed up again for 2021. They work hard but for them to be impactful it’s members must do the activism and contact reps & senators as well as other local leaders. They help members gain the knowledge & tools to advocate for our rights. They are not the NRA with paid lawyers & lobbyists advocating on behalf of gun owners.

Took me a little while to figure that out since I’m not the sharpest knife in the drawer. If you’re able and willing to step up as I see many here on TGT do (and we thank you guys & gals for that effort) then the GOA might be a good place for you to look if you’re not already a member.

I also join the ranks of not returning to the NRA until they get their shit sorted out - Pepe Le Pew has to go
    GOA appears to be toting the load in the Constitutional Carry struggle in this legislative session. I am a member and get all their information but I can't speak for TSRA as I am not a member.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    GOA appears to be toting the load in the Constitutional Carry struggle in this legislative session. I am a member and get all their information but I can't speak for TSRA as I am not a member.

There's several gun-rights groups working for the legislation - NRA, TSRA, GOA - all of them are working to get it passed. What makes it good is that each will have key folks they work well with, and their efforts should compliment each other. @AndiTurner will be able to best speak as to just what she's working towards on behalf of TSRA, since she's a member - and if you'll ask, I'd be willing to bet she'll give you the information you need to sign up for her legislative update emails.

Top Bottom