• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Burn the flag this beast needs to be burned at the stake!
    bmx-usa.png
    Gun Zone Deals

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Shitstains like this are part of the problems this country is facing. IT wants to burn a flag, for whatever reason, and IT is allowed to as freedom of speech, but IT never realizes that brave men and women have served and died so IT can make such bullshit statements.

God forgive me, but hope IT breaks it stupid neck on a jump!

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    As soon as men completely take over women's sports and there are no women competing, this will be over. If it's just a few here and there it will continue.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Notice the “Deliveries in the rear t-shirt? Japan has turned into such a polite society. Sending the chick with dick would only prove our reminder that we are still pissed off over Pearl Harbor!

Texas45

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 10, 2020
    Not where you are
    After the games I think any athlete who disrespected US/Flag at or during the event should automatically renounce their US citizenship and receive automatic Japanese citizenship and be left there.

They dont like it here so maybe the Japs will treat um nicer. Then they can disrespect the emperor and the empire and burn a few rising suns as well.

Maybe the old adage of “you don’t what you have til it’s gone” will ring true.

But leave they asses there foevah either way.

Just a thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    As soon as men completely take over women's sports and there are no women competing, this will be over. If it's just a few here and there it will continue.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Yup.

And for many sports, it’ll only take a mediocre man to destroy the female competition.

True Story:
    When Venus and Sarena Williams we’re at the room of their tennis games, Sarena quipped that she “could beat any man ranked around 200”

The 203rd ranked male at the time, Karsten Braasch, took her on.

He destroyed Sarena…Venus wasn’t gonna sit and let her sister get beat 6-1…so she played him, and was easily defeated as well, 6-2.

"I hit shots that would have been winners on the women's Tour and he got to them easily," Serena said afterward.

"Apparently, after the game, Serena and Venus immediately told the press they wanted to challenge a male player again," Braasch said. "This time they revised the ranking of the man they wanted to face, to 350 in the world.”

I’m not making a value judgement against women.

But there there are real differences in physicality between men and women that we can’t simply ignore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: gll
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Josephn58333
    Top Bottom