• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ml1209

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    Nice elderly Tomball couple beaten in their own home by three thugs with guns.

[url]http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=7062050[/URL]

TOMBALL, TX (KTRK) -- An elderly couple was severely beaten during a violent home invasion Monday night. Now they're left dealing with painful injuries while police search for the armed men responsible.
    Tomball police are looking for three men in the home invasion and aggravated robbery of E.R. and Lucille Lewis. The couple has lived in Tomball for decades, but they're now victims of a crime Tomball police say is rare there.
    The Lewis' house on Hufsmith Kohrville Road was dark Tuesday after three men wearing hoods broke in through the back door and attacked 81-year-old E.R. and 74-year-old Lucille.
    "Kind of took out their frustrations on Mr. Lewis," said Captain Rickie Doerre with the Tomball Police Department. "He has some quite extensive facial injuries. At that point in time, his wife, Mrs. Lewis, wasn't in the house with him."
    The Lewis' grandson did not want to go on camera, but told us that Lucille had driven her four-year-old great granddaughter to his home. When she returned, she, too, was attacked and duct-taped by the robbers. They got away with money and jewelry.
    Both Lewises were treated and released from Tomball Regional Hospital. The Lewises have owned the property for six decades, but built the house about a year ago. It has surveillance cameras, something the police are taking a look at.
    "The trick is are they recording and if so, can we download the information that's on the surveillance cameras," said Captain Doerre.
    Investigators spent the night combing the house and the fields and industrial parks behind the house for clues.
    "It's a neat family," said Captain Doerre. "They've lived in the community for quite a long time. They wait until later years of life to build the house of their dreams and it's just sad they're victimized like this.
    E.R. Lewis will have to have reconstructive surgery on his face. The description of suspects is vague at this point.
    http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=7062050
    Venture Surplus ad

Jeff B

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Flower Mound, TX
    Home invasion and beating and robbing old folks... I sure hope the police are able to get some real leads from the videos. Really, I wish that the old folks had been armed and been able to tack three skins up onthe fence to dry.

Jeff B.

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    good lord.
    i hope those bastards die from ball sack cancer and rectal bleeding.

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    Being aware of prospective or imminent danger from thugs and/or home invasion is not paranoia. The ages old Boy Scout motto "Be Prepared" fits today's world and
    what can and does happen to folks daily in the cities and even out in the country.

Two dangerous oposite extremes of personal thinking have no place in a gun owner's
    mind. One is looking forward to getting to use the gun, the battle, the shootout. And the other mindset that "I just can't kill another human being."

A better mental approach would be able and willing to use deadly force to protect self, family, & others, as well as home and property inside home without hesitation.
    I pray that you and I never are put into that situation but again, Be Prepared !

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Robert Harrell
    Top Bottom