• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • robertl1974

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2008
    houston tx
    i want to sell my gun at the next gun show but not sure what to ask for the them
    the sigma 40 will come with a high noon holster and 4 extra mags
    sigma40.jpg

the bersa thunder 380 c.c will come with 1 extra 9 rd mag one high noon holster and 200 rounds of monarch it has some mark and some holsterware
    bersa380.jpg

the rossi is a 357 6inch ss real nice gun
    rossi357.jpg

i want to sell at the next gun show but not sure what to ask for them i want to have 1 type of ammo and not have to buy 3 different kinds ammo when i can find them

i want to get a glock 23 and a glock 35 thanks for all the help
    at the show can anybody walk in a sell guns i see people with signs on there backs that's what i want to do too the next time i am there thanks again
    Gun Zone Deals

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    You might not want to walk into a gun show with multiple guns for sale to private individuals. You could be charged as an unlicensed FFL. Never know what the BATFE will do.

1rightguy

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    That Rossi .357 is only wort a few bucks. As a favor to you, I can go as high as a hundred bucks ;).... Great pictures BTW.

mortdooley

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2008
    Texas Gulf Coast
    I gave up on the idea of selling anything at a gun show after carrying a heavy rifle at one and finding no one would give me a fair price. This rifle was sold on consignment at a gun shop for more then anyone would give me at the show. Ask the guys behind the tables what they will give you for it and double it to find a fair price for what you want to sell, if you don't believe it sell to them and come back in 15 minutes and look at their asking price. When times were simpler I would trade guns with other gun people and ended up with some sweet deals. Dig into your stash money to keep what you have and buy what you want.

okie556

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Longview, TX
    You might not want to walk into a gun show with multiple guns for sale to private individuals. You could be charged as an unlicensed FFL. Never know what the BATFE will do.

Don't understand this comment. At the gun shows around my area.......there is always at least one, if not more, tables with large home made signs that read..."Private Collection".....or something similar. I have always thought these were individuals selling their own guns that were not dealers (no FFL). How is this different from someone walking around the show with 3 or more guns for sale??

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Don't understand this comment. At the gun shows around my area.......there is always at least one, if not more, tables with large home made signs that read..."Private Collection".....or something similar. I have always thought these were individuals selling their own guns that were not dealers (no FFL). How is this different from someone walking around the show with 3 or more guns for sale??

The difference is, with the way the ATF operates (as in a make-up-the-law-as-you-go system) , whether you get charged or not is a matter of how the agent feels that day and if they are an overzealous @-hole. Not all of them are jerks of course, though all it takes is getting that one mean agent. There are about a million ways they can probably prove "intent" for some crime or another, even when the person's intentions are completely innocent. If you've sold more than one gun in a one year span (I'm sure that describes quite a few million gun owners), if they really wanted to they could probably charge you with unlicensed dealing of firearms.

redneckinmontrose

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    Latest I have is the 2008 Catalog of Firearms

Price for the Sigma varies slightly depending on the model number, have to be more specific. An SW40VE is listed at $300 in excellent condition.

Bersa Thunder is listed at $200 in excellent condition.

Only datapoint for a Rossi model 972 is an MSRP of $410.

There is also the Blue Book of Gun Values which you can order.

You can also put them up for sale on the sister website and see what you can get.

Other things you already know:
    1. You won't get book value at a pawn shop or at a gun store.
    2. You won't get much reimbursement for your holsters and magazines, they're "extras" to sweeten the deal.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    I checked gunbroker...The sigma new goes for around 300 new. You have extra mags and holster, but not sure of its condition. I think I have seen the Bersa also goes for under 300 new retail, but yours is used and it has extras. Not sure if this helps.

Top Bottom