Hurley's Gold

what are texas laws concerning stun guns for personal safety?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NitroHonda

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2013
    Pflugerville, TX
    Damn it, should have caught that...........................need more coffee........................(don't take that in 'I am an caffeine addict' sort of way and take my guns away, please)
    Either way... He still could not have a gun as he spoke of his mental illness (I won't call it a mental disability at this point).

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2013
    Houston, TX
    I don't know about the law, but I've zapped myself with every stun gun that I've run across and while unpleasant, they definitely wouldn't stop me from kicking your ass. You're better off with pepper spray. Or better yet, some of the ninja black eggs... :D You know, the ones with the powered glass in them. I wonder what the TX laws are concerning ninja eggs...

Stukaman

Well-Known
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 26, 2011
    Fort Worth
    Played a little game one night who'll drinking buddy pulled out the stun gun he bought or his wife. Every time he pulled it in me it ended up with him on the ground stun guns are a joke. I've never been tasered or hit with OC spray but I'm sure they are 100% more effective than said stun gun.

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    I fired a guy one time because he thought it would be a good idea to bring a stun gun to work one day and stick it on a metal guard rail and zap the shit out of me while we were suspended 10 stories off the ground.

We were on one of these.

ety9ubu2.jpg

NitroHonda

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2013
    Pflugerville, TX
    I fired a guy one time because he thought it would be a good idea to bring a stun gun to work one day and stick it on a metal guard rail and zap the shit out of me while we were suspended 10 stories off the ground.

We were on one of these.

ety9ubu2.jpg
    All you did was fire him? I would have thrown him off.

Stukaman

Well-Known
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 26, 2011
    Fort Worth

We were on one of these.

ety9ubu2.jpg

Thats funny and bad at the same time though lol. I response would have been to throw him as well though lol

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    After that incident he wasn't allowed on the stage anymore he was doomed to the ropes permanently. I made his life pretty much suck for about a year.

Top Bottom