APOD Firearms

What are y'all using / wearing if / when things get ugly?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Yeah, when I made the first post I did NOT expect photos of Sumo wrestlers, or whatever those humanoids are. I can appreciate humor and what not, but it does distract from a serious topic. Maybe some of y'all are coping with what is happening around us by that?
    If it goes south in the most extreme, then dressing like the rest of the population and blending in is going to be far more tactically sound than having a bunch of gear on looking like a target.
    Concealed means concealed and in an “Enemies Foreign and Domestic” scenario, your best chance of surviving an encounter with the goon squads is surprise and violence of action.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    If it goes south in the most extreme, then dressing like the rest of the population and blending in is going to be far more tactically sound than having a bunch of gear on looking like a target.
    Concealed means concealed and in an “Enemies Foreign and Domestic” scenario, your best chance of surviving an encounter with the goon squads is surprise and violence of action.

If things go really bad south, ya gotta dress like a commie to kill commies!

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    With the right bib overalls one can conceal most SBR & SBS easily!
    Or a duster. ;)
    1609875841493.png

HKaltwasser

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Yes, there's an appropriate time for everything.

If it goes south in the most extreme way, you won't catch me out running around any where. The homestead would be under lock down the whole time and I think that's where gear comes in.

Having options is always the best rule.

Last edited:

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Dusters are pretty seasonal were bibs aint. Throw Lone Star Feed cap on & you look like a small town Texas guy!

baboon,

OR you can put on an OLD WEST "gunfighter's hat", a long cigar & look like you are going to a "serious social event".
    (CHUCKLE)

yours, satx

cvgunman

Not a Leftist douchebag!
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 9, 2017
    Mckinney TX
    Yes, there's an appropriate time for everything.

If it goes south in the most extreme way, you won't catch me out running around any where. The homestead is under lock down all the time and I think that's where gear comes in.

Having options is always the best rule.
    I would most likely hunker down at home. Only time I would venture out would be to pick up supplies rom the commies lying in the street (provided a commie had anything to get...well I guess they might have something they stole from a lib).

Top Bottom