Lynx Defense

What are you going to tell your grandchildren......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kennydale

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 3, 2013
    Richmond/Rosenberg, TX
    Actually i probably talking to my grand kids from behind the barbed wire of a FEMA camp. "SOMEDAY ALL THIS COULD BE YOURS"
    Hope it doesn't get that far ?

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Tea party is good in the mid-term elections, cause teh dumb ppl don't know when those are. Too much dumb to beat back during presidential elections though. Colorado is encouraging, but those were slim margins. We gotta do better.

Good point. Perhaps this is why the US House is in better shape than the Senate.

mosin

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    Laredo
    Good point. Perhaps this is why the US House is in better shape than the Senate.

Larger reason for that is the liberal shit holes don't have a say in the honest working districts represented by most of the house. When you go to a state wide election you can ignore 90% of the state if you can turn the dirt bags in the slums and union proggies out in big enough #s.

If you really want to fix the senate then repeal the seventeenth ammendment.
    103068384_guvs%20party%20map%202013.jpg

Massive welfare programs would never make it through the senate because most governors would rather not deal with the headaches of adding more state funded, federally mandated, programs to their budgets. Instead what you have are spineless senators to scared to vote against anything with a friendly name designed to "help"

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    You can tell them one of two things: " I'm sorry about the crushing debt and how few freedoms you have today, I could have joined the TEA Party and made a difference when I was young but it's too late now."

This just isn't fair. I guess young is a relative term since my 92 year old neighbor thinks I'm young, but I've already got grand kids, and I don't remember any TEA party being around when I was young.

Blayglock

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 26, 2013
    San Antonio, TX
    Repealing the 17th Amendment is the first step. I agree. That will help keep outside money and riff-raff from getting into local politics.

Dealing with the free stuff army is all together more difficult.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    What are you going to tell your grandchildren......

I have no Grandchildren because I never wanted any. When I check outta this joint, I'll leave without a care or concern. To H*** with it. Jake is taken care of, my will is set in concrete and everything is settled.

This world is a sewer and it will never stop stinking, the powerful will never stop harming the weak and the bigger the fortune, the bigger the thief. It will never change.

I fought the b**tards all of my life and in a lot of ways, I regret ever setting foot on this turf. Now, I'm gonna play, enjoy and not give it another thought. It's time to ride the Harley to get some "wind therapy".

When you live in a sewer, you're bound to get some stink on you. That's a fact.

Flash

Last edited:

ArmyZach

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Joshua
    The thread title made me think of Patton's quote, and I sure don't want to tell my grandchildren that I shoveled shit in Louisiana.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Grandchildren? Maybe, some day. Maybe not.
    Either way, I hope there will be a youngster I share a relationship with who will listen.

I'll tell them the truth.

Top Bottom