• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HKaltwasser

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    I'm an old schooler. I play the original and best CoDUO on PC. Everything after UO has been dissapointing to the point I have played some of them once or twice and put them up or thrown them away. This is for the Call of Duty series. What is it 9 years old and still plenty of active severs online.
    Texas SOT

Last edited:

RugerFan

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2013
    I'm in love with Crysis 3 multiplayer.. I thought the new mgs was a letdown.. cool combat system.. but.. not what I wanted

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    I'm an old schooler. I play the original and best CoDUO on PC. Everything after UO has been dissapointing to the point I have played some of them once or twice and put them up or thrown them away. This is for the Call of Duty series. What is it 9 years old and still plenty of active severs online.

OMG. I totally forgot about that game; I played that so much in 10th grade. Awesome game.

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    League of Legends, but only because it's hilarious to watch the massive amount of nerd rage in that game

I played LoL professionally when I lived in Denver and made a decent paycheck from it. There is a lot of raging and shit talking but some of it is justified....there are so many trolls and idiots since its free. Even at high ELO play you get douchebags that troll hard when they get drunk or bored.

Brought to you courtesy of Tapatalk

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    Some people are really into playing FPS on Live or whatnot. Personally I hate having an 11 year old scream racial slurs at me when they get fragged so I prefer to play the solo campaigns in FPS games (plus I've actually bothered to read the Halo novels so the storyline makes a lot more sense to me). I have actually never played a Call of Duty game because everyone tells me they have really short (like 6 hour?) campaign modes.

I'm a lot more likely to play something like Mass Effect, MineCraft, Ace Combat, or maybe some other RPG like Fallout or Dragon Age.
    You would enjoy quake wars online. I mute the other players and just work toward the objectives. Its an older game so it's like 5 bucks at game stop.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2013
    Houston, TX
    You would enjoy quake wars online. I mute the other players and just work toward the objectives. Its an older game so it's like 5 bucks at game stop.

Yes! What a great game. I just played some LAN matches a couple of weeks ago when my brother visited. It's still just as fun as I remembered it.

Top Bottom