What are you playin'?

Discussion in 'Electronics & Video Games' started by Clockwork, Apr 29, 2011.

1. jeepinbanditrider

jeepinbanditrider Active Member

Jun 2, 2011
    Dallas
    Been up on Battlefield 4 a lot lately (Xbox1) and a little bit of Tom Clancy's The Division.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Kar98

Kar98 Active Member

Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    FO3 and NV are both quite crashy on the XBox One...

Currently replaying the Bioshock trilogy. And after that, it'll be a toss up between the latest Walking Dead Telltale season (I wonder how Clementine is doing??), Quantum Break and Skyrim.

3. El Pistolero

El Pistolero New Member

Mar 29, 2013
    Frisco, TX
    I didn't get BF4 beyond the standard edition- I started to dislike the micro-transactions since BFBC2. I played a HUGE amount of Battlefield 2142 back in the day and am pretty down about a non-reboot for it. Being said what I like about those games is the team play. Heck I'll gladly reload Left 4 Dead 1 & 2 also. If anyone is interested I would really dig getting together with some people online for team play, especially great that we have something else, here, in common. Hit me up- my online name is FriedDylan, is also the same on YouTube if you want to see some recordings.

Looking forward!

4. Jakashh

Jakashh TGT Addict

Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Been playing FO4 recently. Have one account that I just console command like hell, and another that I try to not console command. Both are modded.

5. TxStetson

TxStetson Active Member

May 9, 2013
    Odessa, TX
    I play a lot of Skyrim, and Witcher, and I would be down to play some L4D2 sometime.

6. deemus

deemus TGT Addict

Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Is Team Fortress still around? I played hours and hours of that. Haven't played anything lately. Too dang busy for it.

7. El Pistolero

El Pistolero New Member

Mar 29, 2013
    Frisco, TX
    Well Team Fortress 2 is still going. I think it's free now with tons of available micro transactions for hats and garbage like that. I stopped playing it when the hats appeared. It was fun.