• Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Finally got everything set up and finished downloading War Thunder. Spent the morning mostly getting shot up but starting to get some kills again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Finally got everything set up and finished downloading War Thunder. Spent the morning mostly getting shot up but starting to get some kills again.

Used to play that on PC, damn good graphics even on my mediocre by today’s standards PC. It’s fun as hell but I haven’t been on in years.

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    STILL playing RDR2 single player. It's way too easy to get lost in this game.

I'm still only at 89.5% completion, so I started over. Very different, playing knowing what certain characters will do. Not giving a crap what Dutch wants, ignoring Strauss as much as possible, and giving Micah shit.

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    I just finished robbing the trolley building in St. Denis and am ready to put a bullet in Dutch.

If you haven't yet, get drunk and insult Dutch. It's amusing.

Currently trying to track down a badger and elk pelt and I'll have all of the satchels. I don't think I'm going to try to complete all of the things like finding the rock carvings, dino bones, etc without the help of Google. I'd be at it another 10 years.

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    Haven't seen a single rock carving yet. Found one dino bone underneath an oil derick near Valentine, found all the dreamcatchers, found all the vampire clues but haven't encountered the vampire yet.

unicom

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2016
    When I have anytime to play it’s StarWars Jedi: Fallen Order

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    So 10 years ago the game City of Heoes a MMO for super hero's was shut down from the original company ncsoft.

Apparently in 2019 2-3 "pirate" servers spun up and now one of them called Homecoming is working with NC soft to make sure they are ok with them staying open.

Its a friggin awesome game

If you are interested search out city of heroes homecoming I know there is a youtube vid of how to download and get on. Its easy and the best part is its free

Well they do open donations on the last sat of each month and only take enough to cover that months bills and its usually paid off in under an hour.

They do it for free as part of the agreement with the original company.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Figured out how to use voice chat on War Thunder and played with a couple guys from work.

Was kind of a mess since one was on XBox and there was an issue with the cross platform chat. Otherwise we were able to coordinate and die together...

Computer seems to have really settled and not really running in to new bugs anymore so I decided to push it a little. Turned the graphics settings up to “Movie Quality” and ran a test drive in a naval ship since I figured the water movement and reflections would really stress things. Changed the weather to rain also.

Managed to hold 74fps with the GPU at 99%. Had tons of RAM to spare and CPU was at about 10%

GPU held steady at 74-76*C.

I’m pretty happy with it overall, but turning the graphics back to “high” since I really don’t see a reason to run it that hard. Just wanted to know what it could do.

m5215

Pistoleer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2018
    McKinney, TX
    Liberty-or-Death001.jpg

Liberty-or-Death002.jpg

Liberty-or-Death003.jpg

Liberty-or-Death004.jpg

Liberty-or-Death005.jpg

Attachments

• Liberty-or-Death001.jpg
      Liberty-or-Death001.jpg
      37.9 KB · Views: 474
    • Liberty-or-Death002.jpg
      Liberty-or-Death002.jpg
      109.9 KB · Views: 518
    • Liberty-or-Death003.jpg
      Liberty-or-Death003.jpg
      80.6 KB · Views: 507
    • Liberty-or-Death004.jpg
      Liberty-or-Death004.jpg
      119 KB · Views: 506
    • Liberty-or-Death005.jpg
      Liberty-or-Death005.jpg
      90.9 KB · Views: 498

m5215

Pistoleer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2018
    McKinney, TX
    So 10 years ago the game City of Heoes a MMO for super hero's was shut down from the original company ncsoft.

Apparently in 2019 2-3 "pirate" servers spun up and now one of them called Homecoming is working with NC soft to make sure they are ok with them staying open.

Its a friggin awesome game

If you are interested search out city of heroes homecoming I know there is a youtube vid of how to download and get on. Its easy and the best part is its free

Well they do open donations on the last sat of each month and only take enough to cover that months bills and its usually paid off in under an hour.

They do it for free as part of the agreement with the original company.

I played COH for a while and it was fun. Hopefully the code to run the server is available so I can mod my own version of the game. I have my own customized versions of Star Wars Galaxies and World of Warcraft so this would be a nice addition.

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    I played COH for a while and it was fun. Hopefully the code to run the server is available so I can mod my own version of the game. I have my own customized versions of Star Wars Galaxies and World of Warcraft so this would be a nice addition.

Not sure if they are giving out the code or what it takes to get it. Still a kick ass game does not show its age at all.

they have done some nice upgrades that help remove the tedious parts of all Multi player games

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    I’ve been playing Dead by Dawn. On some levels incredibly simple. Others very complex. The music cues, the noises you have to listen for. Lots of fun. Not kid friendly though.

m5215

Pistoleer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2018
    McKinney, TX

Sounds good. I am going to try it out. I still have my discs for COH and COV as I played both but if they have a custom client I will get it and check it out.

unicom

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2016
    As of last night. I jumped back onto Star Wars the old republic. It’s been a long time.

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    Sounds good. I am going to try it out. I still have my discs for COH and COV as I played both but if they have a custom client I will get it and check it out.

yep I recommend Homecoming as they are the most populated of the off shoots and I don;t know if the disc will help you. I don't have the link handy but youtube has a install tutorial with all the links you need.

And the shard that has the most action is excelsior

I forget the other 3 but one is PVP one is known for Role Play

Orbie

Born Texan
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    San Antonio
    Figured out how to use voice chat on War Thunder and played with a couple guys from work.

Was kind of a mess since one was on XBox and there was an issue with the cross platform chat. Otherwise we were able to coordinate and die together...

Computer seems to have really settled and not really running in to new bugs anymore so I decided to push it a little. Turned the graphics settings up to “Movie Quality” and ran a test drive in a naval ship since I figured the water movement and reflections would really stress things. Changed the weather to rain also.

Managed to hold 74fps with the GPU at 99%. Had tons of RAM to spare and CPU was at about 10%

GPU held steady at 74-76*C.

I’m pretty happy with it overall, but turning the graphics back to “high” since I really don’t see a reason to run it that hard. Just wanted to know what it could do.

If you haven’t tried using it, check out Xbox companion. It is a free program for PC to assist with cross platform communication.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR
    Top Bottom