• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LHB1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    Houston
    Other hobbies include reloading, photography, travel, and tinkering with my guns (refinishing stocks, minor customizing, etc.).

Bushman98

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Houston
    Machining and tinkering. This is the half of the garage I dont park a car in:

DSCN1191.jpg

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I like eating, so cooking came out of that. Hunting & reloading go with my gun obsession. Over the years I bow hunted, fished, mountain biked, but guns/weapons are my truest passion.

phatcyclist

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Austin, TX
    I work on my friend's cars every now and then, I worked for a short time as a car audio installer, so I get called whenever someone has an electrical problem that needs fixing. I used to have old cars that needed fixing, but I started spending more time than it was worth fixing them so I got a new car. I can still turn a wrench though, I actually enjoy it when it's not my own vehicle.

I mess around with computers too. I like computers but they don't always like me. I've tried to be a "jack of all trades" type person. My newest endeavor is cooking, I've been working on Asian food as of late.

jim t

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    Hawley Texas
    well other than guns..... I make knives and rings used to fish and hunt a lot. In a wheel chair now and so not much fishing or hunting. but I do work on cars for fun. my son and I have been working on a Bradley GT II for the last 2 years, it is almost ready to drive. love lod VWs so long as they have air cooled engines. oh and any kind of porche. as a young man I worked on vws and porche, never got over them.
    mhbrad2_6-2.jpg

GlOcKman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    Alvin
    Personally I just enjoy being outdoors camping or just some kind of outdoor activity.... spent alot of time in east texas woods and west texas badlands...

Moe Howard

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    I camp and hike, though not as much as I used to, jut too many irons in the fire these days. I make knives, holsters,custom journals and recover books, customize guns(limited), photography, cigars, and at my age it is starting to get a little embarrassing but I still play video games.

Top Bottom