What Bad Luck:

Discussion in 'News Articles' started by oldguy, Dec 24, 2009.

1. oldguy

oldguy Well-Known

Mar 6, 2008
  2. atticus

atticus Member

Aug 16, 2008
    West Texas
    A big part of his bad luck was to have served under George Bush. Bush stood by his dishonorable u.s.atty buddy instead of the border patrol agents. Sutton (the u.s. atty) should have been disbarred for his conduct in the case. Instead, Bush kissed his rear. And Bush let the agents sit in prison and refused to pardon them. Instead, he let their bogus convictions stand. Just like he did to Scooter Libby. Bush has no shame in these cases.

3. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    That's horrible.

At least his family is okay.

4. oldguy

oldguy Well-Known

Mar 6, 2008
    Totally agree, it was a political imprisonment IMO.

5. saltydog

saltydog Member

Nov 4, 2009
    el paso
    just telling my wife after reading the paper that a friend of mine(from SA) back in the days of playing ball at utep. he told me that this was a common problem there. use to pass through during christmas on way home to corpus christi to check out the lights at the river walk. when he found out i use to leave my belongings in the back of my truck he said i was nuts. i never had anything stolen but became a little more careful of where i parked and where i left my belongings.

6. MadMo44Mag

MadMo44Mag TGT Addict

Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    That sucks.
    You just can't have anything anymore without some POS wanting to take it from you!

7. hkusp1

hkusp1 TGT Addict TGT Supporter

Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    this is true, whenever i think about buying a new truck the first thought i have is that there isnt any point in having a nice new shiny truck because its just going to get broke into, stolen, or some jackass is going to hit me and either have no insurance or hit and run. i've been broke into a few times ounce on Christmas but thankfully my rottweiler liked to sleep behind the Christmas tree, the burglar never made it out of the house by the time we got home the Cops and EMS were hauling him out on a stretcher and me and my dad had to go to home depot and buy new carpet for the living room because there were standing pools of blood all over the place.

8. txinvestigator

txinvestigator TGT Addict

May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    Oh please. :mad0025:

Those agents lied to investigators, covered up evidence, etc. Bush Commuted the sentences and got them released.

Good grief. :mad0071: