• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • A1Oni

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2021
    Tejas
    So did you by chance vote for Johnson as well?

BTW, just how old are you? 12 at the most?
    I'm 24 years old and I read up on history in my spare time when I'm not collecting guns, working odd jobs or collecting vinyl records from japan or stateside.

With age might come wisdom, but a fool who doesnt broaden their views even into old age is still a fool.
    Lynx Defense

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    I'm 24 years old and I read up on history in my spare time when I'm not collecting guns, working odd jobs or collecting vinyl records from japan or stateside.

With age might come wisdom, but a fool who doesnt broaden their views even into old age is still a fool.
    And you answered my question.

Thanks.

A1Oni

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2021
    Tejas
    You miss the whole Auto part.

Typical millennial, always expecting something from others.
    i understood the auto part pal, I was insinuating that if you want to be a butt-pirate you have to buy me dinner first, which totally went over your head.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    care to cite your sources on that bud?
    Well, your own words on this thread Bub.
    for profit prisions suck and the prison system itself needs an overhaul, considering they don't rehabilitate anyone they just break them down like animals in a cage, and if we didn't arrest people for drugs the prison system wouldnt be overcrowded.

people should have the right to ruin their lives if they want to, I'm a firm believer that people should be able to buy AA guns at home depot and crack at 7/11, the drugs aren't the issue, its a socio-economic issue that drives people to drugs, you know how many people die from, alcohol or smoking or eating fatty foods? a **** ton, do I beleive that those things should be illegal or restricted? no. Decriminalizing drugs also has the effect of getting rid of cartel funding and allows people to buy whatever poison of their choice without it being cut with drywall or paint. the war on drugs is like the war on guns, it doesnt address the issues of society and only penalizes people in poorer areas and infringes on the rights of people, its like folks forgot what happened during prohibition.

the main crux of my views and my opinions is that people should have the right to imbibe in what they please, I myself don't drink nor smoke nor partake in any drug besides caffeine and prescription meds but I feel people should be able to imbibe in whatever, you can still have drug tests for industrial jobs or any sort of career but if people wish to smoke dope all day id rather they have a legal outlet instead of giving money to the cartel or whatever DEA funded drug gang is in the news cycle, if people truly want help they will get help, but we also must remember that our experiences as individuals doesnt mean that is how the world works, as an old proverb goes: "One cannot judge the ocean by a glass of water."

and the prison system itself is broken, it only creates more criminals and it disproportionately affects poorer people of all colors and creeds because people in prison be it the pick pocket to the psycho murderer dont get the help they need in prisons, they might be bad people but they still have rights.

and a lot of drug legislation allows rich or well connected people like hunter biden get away with anything while someone selling dimebags to make a few bucks for rent and food gets thrown into the slammer for life.

well for one, arresting people for having drugs on them would need to stop, and for two prisoners should have more access to schooling programs and books, and instead of treating common criminals like thieves or scammers like murderers they should be treated like human beings. all the issues that lead to most of the crime in the world are socio economical issues, like poverty, or the availability of work, and some people are simply dealt a bad hand and born in some ghetto. yes there are bad people but ricividism rates would decrease if we didn't treat smaller crimes like mail fraud or wire fraud as felonies and what not.

candcallen

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    i understood the auto part pal, I was insinuating that if you want to be a butt-pirate you have to buy me dinner first, which totally went over your head.
    Someone has a butt fascination.

Are you from california? Others from California automatically assume butt sex is involved in every interaction. Cause no one here offered any personal services to sooth that butthurt.

Assuming so makes you suspect.

Or maybe it just the wisdom of all that reading you have been doing.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Not only does your spelling suck, your grammar and punctuation suck, you also probably don't even know what, or how a dictionary works!

Auto-fornication doesn't involve anyone other than yourself Bub.

I'm sure thinking I need to update my spreadsheet again!

A1Oni

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2021
    Tejas
    Someone has a butt fascination.

Are you from california? Others from California automatically assume butt sex is involved in every interaction. Cause no one here offered any personal services to sooth that butthurt.

Assuming so makes you suspect.

Or maybe it just the wisdom of all that reading you have been doing.
    no I was born in albuquerque, lived in tejas most of my life though, wouldnt be caught dead in the commie shithole known as cali.

also you seem mad about something partner.

A1Oni

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2021
    Tejas
    Not only does your spelling suck, your grammar and punctuation suck, you also probably don't even know what, or how a dictionary works!

Auto-fornication doesn't involve anyone other than yourself Bub.

I'm sure thinking I need to update my spreadsheet again!
    yeah yeah and you are probably gonna go on about how you can write cursive on a stone tablet.

candcallen

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    no I was born in albuquerque, lived in tejas most of my life though, wouldnt be caught dead in the commie shithole known as cali.

also you seem mad about something partner.
    I ain't your phucking pal or partner.

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    You're a prostitute? No judgment. Just weird.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    dude just posting what I wrote instead of citing articles or research papers doesnt help your case man.

Let me put it this way. When you learn how to spell. learn to use some sense of grammar and punctuation, and learn to capitalize words that should be, and can put together a coherent post that isn't rambling around, then I might be interested in discussing things with you.

But I am not going to waste time or the energy on someone who posts like they trying the text their BFF. Until such time, nothing you have to say is anything I feel needs to be taken serious.

Have a nice evening A1!

A1Oni

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2021
    Tejas
    Let me put it this way. When you learn how to spell. learn to use some sense of grammar and punctuation, and learn to capitalize words that should be, and can put together a coherent post that isn't rambling around, then I might be interested in discussing things with you.

But I am not going to waste time or the energy on someone who posts like they trying the text their BFF. Until such time, nothing you have to say is anything I feel needs to be taken serious.

Have a nice evening A1!
    okay dad, we know you were in the civil war, have fun at the bingo party.

Top Bottom