• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I'm not talking about fanboying to the point of absolute stupidity like SOME (cough glock fanboys cough) do where you think that your favorite brand is the only acceptable brand and that nothing else compares. I'm talking about the companies that you just really like and that you always think of first when you are in the market for the type of product that they sell.

I have two. My go to brand for AR furniture, accessories, and mags is Magpul. I doubt I will ever own an AR that doesn't have have a Magpul logo somewhere on it. I've never had an issue with them, and everything they make seems to be well designed and extremely durable.

The other is Vortex. I buy their scopes and red dots almost exclusively. The quality that you get from them, along with an absolutely amazing, no BS warranty is just fantastic. Especially at their price point. I could not be happier.

So what brands do you guy love?
    Guns International

SURVIVOR619

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 31, 2017
    US
    Vortex for me... because I can't afford new Leupold. Do like vortex though. Fanning in my price range haha!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    Folger's coffee, Dell computers, Miller Lite, Panasonic cordless phones, Papa Murphy pizza, Orville Reddenbacher Kettle Corn, Mobil 1 full synthetic, CCI Mini Mags, Federal HST, Metal ammo cans, Planter's peanuts.

Yeah, brand loyalty.

Top Bottom