Capitol Armory ad

What Did Last Nights Election Results Tell You?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    You know I am with you on this one brother. We think alike.

I read some liberal critique of those calling for leaving the union. They said those types are not patriots, not loyal to the country and are criminals.

History education in this country is a joke by design. Our founding fathers werent loyal to the King. The founding fathers were radicals. They werent loyal to some government no matter how corrupt, they were loyal to each other and to their principles.

Very strange to me when the left is calling for blind loyalty to the government.

If and when the gov stops pumping fake money into the economy to keep things liquid...i dont see how this country wont Balkanize and divide. It also drives me nuts that people say states dont have the right to leave. People have rights to dissolve and leave governments that no longer serve them.

I hope it all turns around and we can keep 50 stars on the flag. The left is pushing, whos to say Texas and a handful of other states wont leave? People say that will never happen. It happened before. I need to study it some more but with Mexico being such a mess, some of those states might join us as well.
    Gun Zone Deals

cbigclarke

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    cypress
    Wait!! For there is good news. 5 Colorado counties voted to secede from the rest of the state. There is hope for freedom somewhere

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

dustycorgill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Garland, Texas
    Wait!! For there is good news. 5 Colorado counties voted to secede from the rest of the state. There is hope for freedom somewhere

That is greatness man. I think there would be a few counties that would stay blue and be "islands" in this state. Travis, Harris and Dallas.

XinTX

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 29, 2010
    South of Houston
    A Austin TX software maker, Obama bundler, funded almost totally the libertarian candidate

Dems used this same tactic in MO to keep McCaskill in her seat. Aikin was backed by some "TEA Party" groups that, as it turns out, were formed and funded by the Center for American Progress. Of course, THEY managed to get all their 501(c)3 approvals in record time before the election. These groups promptly dissolved after that election ended.

But the GOP threw the election in VA. They WANT Christie as the nominee. I certainly don't. He's a gun grabber almost as bad as Bloomberg. The GOP will point to the VA race (where they abandoned Cooch) and say "See, we need to nominate a moderate in order to win". And many will believe it, forgetting that the GOP nominated such moderates as McCain and Romney. See where that got them?

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Ok,
    What makes any of you GOP cheerleaders think that if a libertarian is not running that their vote would go toward a Republican? The libertarians I know in Virginia stayed home. They knew he was an Obama plant.
    Most libertarians I know make informed decisions on how they vote, and do not vote for the lesser of two evils. Ever.

Voting for the lesser of two evils is like voting on who is going to rape you based on the size of their equipment.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    DC has spilled over into VA enough to completely ruin that state... I saw this GOP support for Christie coming for some time. Of course Fox News is wetting their panties over the prospect of him running. Not 10min ago I saw Christie on TV defending NJ's gun control as part of "strong stand on violence." GOP support for him really pisses me off.

A Austin TX software maker, Obama bundler, funded almost totally the libertarian candidate
    Who's that?

edit: nevermind; found it... Trilogy's CEO Joe Liemandt

Last edited:
    Top Bottom