What did you do today in the world of reloading?

unicom

May 19, 2016
It didnt come witb any? Mine came with a 5lb bag of steel pins.
Nope. Just the tumbler. I think there was a price online that included media but I figured I could get it cheaper locally by using generic walnut or corn cob media instead of paying for a label on a package.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

unicom

May 19, 2016
Got a Harbor Freight nearby. $25 for 25lb of walnut hulls.Then stop by the automotive store and get some chrome polish.
There is one not to far. Also have a tractor supply and some local feed stores that might have what I need.

lonestardiver

TGT Addict
Dec 12, 2010
Briar
I need to start working up a subsonic 9mm 147gr load for my AR-9.

I have 500 Xtreme 147gr FMJ’s to start with before I start into my 1500 147gr JHP’s in have stashed away.

Hopefully things will run well now that I have the feeding issue resolved at least with the 124gr FMJ’s I have on hand.

Txmark

Lifetime Member
Feb 26, 2011
Mustang Ridge
Nope. Just the tumbler. I think there was a price online that included media but I figured I could get it cheaper locally by using generic walnut or corn cob media instead of paying for a label on a package.

I’ve been using plain white rice with a capful of NuFinish in my vibratory. Works great for me. Just deprime after cleaning or you will have to clean the flash holes. I also inverted a small funnel in bottom of mine to increase the “circulation “.

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads