What did you do today in the world of reloading?

rp-

TGT Addict
Apr 11, 2010
converse
Academy had 2 pounds of 4064 on the shelf today. I got raped on 1 of them. The whole way home I'm thinking I should have just got both. No telling when I'll find more.

I did buy some 223 and 38 bullets from Graf's and some brass from my brass guy as well.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

xdmikey

Well-Known
Nov 27, 2009
cypress, tx
I believe I’ve finished prepping 223. It feels like maybe I’ve finished the internet!

But all I did clean up the bits & pieces into loadable stuff.

Austinpilot69

TGT Supporter
Feb 9, 2020
Austin, TX
Unfortunately, it seems that I am too late to enter the world of reloading. :(
you’re not alone, friend. I just started late last year myself, and it’s been brutal trying to find powder and primers. But thanks to the generosity of a lot of members here in this forum, I’ve been able to source some primers locally for very reasonable prices. Still need plenty of other things Large Rifle, Small Rifle and Small Pistol ) but having something to start with really helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

c.tiberius

Apr 28, 2015

No worries, it will fireform and get the dent out...
Jokes aside, made some 7mm rem mag to test tomorrow. Hunting load so I went with just 2 nods. Pick the best of the 2 and go with it.

unicom

Well-Known
May 19, 2016
Just deprimed a bett of 223 brass and finished priming the remaining 300 blk brass I had left

CodyK

Sep 5, 2019
Houston
Bought 250 147 gr jhp from Everglades Ammo
I got 500 of those last month to load up some carry ammo since I can’t get my usual on a regular basis, and I want carry ammo I can actually go to the range and fire every once in a while to make sure they cycle and fire reliably. They perform great! Cycle good, and with the load I use, very accurate.

DoubleDuty

Well-Known
Feb 9, 2019
DFW
I got 500 of those last month to load up some carry ammo since I can’t get my usual on a regular basis, and I want carry ammo I can actually go to the range and fire every once in a while to make sure they cycle and fire reliably. They perform great! Cycle good, and with the load I use, very accurate.

That's what I have to do I got down to 30 rounds of SD ammo

rmantoo

Cranky old fart: Pull my finger
Jan 9, 2013
San Angelo
Spoke with the winning bidder of my Super 1050 about payment and shipping a few minutes ago.

I sold the RL1050, along w/all of the Mark 7 automation, last week.

All I have left, I think, are the 2 RF100s.

Next Step: Order Mark 7 Apex, w/autodrive, and almost every sensor, bell and whistle, but most importantly, the Primer eXpress auto primer loading system...

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud
Every Day Man

Forum statistics

Threads