What did you do today in the world of reloading?

xdmikey

Well-Known
Nov 27, 2009
cypress, tx
Thank you Jesus I finished decapping/resizing all my 45acp brass. To the pin tumbler then primer pocket uniformer and I’ll be done with that!

unicom

Well-Known
May 19, 2016
3421410b9d98dba9dbae261906338a96.jpg

First hand loaded 30-30win round. Many more to follow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mad88minute

Well-Known
Oct 13, 2017
Houston
This weekend I consolidated my load data from its many different locations. Printed the stuff off my phone. Note pads off my bench, and notes out of load books. Separated it all by caliber in a 3 ring binder.

My wife thinks I'm crazy.

Sent from my moto e6 using Tapatalk

rp-

TGT Addict
Apr 11, 2010
converse
This weekend I consolidated my load data from its many different locations. Printed the stuff off my phone. Note pads off my bench, and notes out of load books. Separated it all by caliber in a 3 ring binder.

My wife thinks I'm crazy.

I wish I could print what was on my phone. I have.manauls from Lee, alliance, western, lovex, and shooters world. Plus tons of screen shots and pictures from other manuals as well.

More serious, I started Case Prepping to reload 45GAP.

What bullet and powder are you planning on using? I loaded some 185gr plated over shooters world before the world went crazy.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Renegade

SuperOwner
Mar 5, 2008
Texas
What bullet and powder are you planning on using? I loaded some 185gr plated over shooters world before the world went crazy.

185 Montana Gold with WSF is what I am going to explore, because I have lots of both. I also have lots of Lawman brass.

mad88minute

Well-Known
Oct 13, 2017
Houston
I wish I could print what was on my phone. I have.manauls from Lee, alliance, western, lovex, and shooters world. Plus tons of screen shots and pictures from other manuals as well.
Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Yeah I didn't print the large PDFs like the lovex, western, or others. Mostly my notes, Chrono results I logged while testing at the range and such. Maybe one day I'll print those PDFs at work.

Last edited:
Top Bottom