Capitol Armory ad

What did you do today in the world of reloading?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leadeye

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 29, 2020
    Great Southern Forest of Indiana
    Feed that old Broom, 6 grains 231 behind an Accurate 87 grain cast bullet. Over 100 years old and still shooting.

Attachments

• stpclpp.jpg
      stpclpp.jpg
      200.5 KB · Views: 118

Leadeye

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 29, 2020
    Great Southern Forest of Indiana
    I'll buy the brass if you want to sell it, I don't reload for anybody but family and really close friends. At range shoots I just provide the ammo if somebody wants to shoot an old gun. I find I stay out of trouble and keep friends that way.;)

I've worked on these guns since the 80s, if you need info, I'll try to help.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Well. Said I wasn’t going to add another caliber to reload, but I bought dies for 224 Valkyrie and got them today. Now I just need to find bullets to load in them.

BBE01719-053C-4919-9385-82EAC2A13C49.jpeg

Reactions: MTA

OldFatGuy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2021
    Conroe
    Finally got my bench up and going. Loaded up a ladder of 260 Rem just to get started. Accumulated bullets and equipment over a couple of years waiting for when I could make this happen. I still have to build a shelf for my loaded and factory stuff to get the clutter off my small bench. It’s only 3’ wide.

It’s been over 30 years since I reloaded and I’m REALLY happy to be back at my bench - as small as it is. 83467B00-2C2D-454A-A033-B6B30293F819.jpeg

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    Finally got my bench up and going. Loaded up a ladder of 260 Rem just to get started. Accumulated bullets and equipment over a couple of years waiting for when I could make this happen. I still have to build a shelf for my loaded and factory stuff to get the clutter off my small bench. It’s only 3’ wide.

It’s been over 30 years since I reloaded and I’m REALLY happy to be back at my bench - as small as it is. View attachment 242515

I like your setup, especially for the small amount of area it takes up.

HCS

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2020
    Llano, TX
    in the last few days, I loaded 50 rd of .308, 100 rd of .30-06 and about 400 rd of 9mm
    will have all of my 9mm loaded by the end of the week
    everything else is already loaded.

previously I could not finish any of the above until my back ordered bullets came in, Midway delivered my back ordered .30 cal 150 SBT's last week and Blue Bullet finally delivered my coated 9mm bullets also,
    all of this had been backordered since September, so I can now finish loading all of my empty brass

Riksors

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2019
    Georgetown

It’s been over 30 years since I reloaded and I’m REALLY happy to be back at my bench - as small as it is. View attachment 242515

Beautiful neat bench. Who makes the die holder on the left?

Top Bottom