DK Firearms

What did you do today in the world of reloading?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Dusted off the old bench and loaded some of my .308 “Deer Massacre” rounds to Uncle Ted on the cassette player
    9D7C3A56-11C1-46C0-B540-0FA23E6B04A0.jpeg
    Lynx Defense

unicom

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2016
    Just got my media separator From Franklin Arsenal for dry media. It’s cheap but gets the job done. Just wish the knob for the separator would spin as you rotate the handle. But for $25.00 I guess I. Can’t complain to much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Nice, I just picked up some 150s & 180s of the same. I need to get my rem700 back in it's stock and a scope mounted so I can work up a load. What powder and weight?

Sent from my moto e6 using Tapatalk
    These are loaded with 37.5 grains of H4895. Not the fastest but are absolutely devastating on game

I actually loaded ten rounds each of 39.5 and 40.5. According to my notes 37.5 gave me a .7 moa group with 39.5 being 1 moa and 40.5 .9. I went with 37.5 since it was the most accurate and I figured the more accurate the rifle, the more it is solely on me to make a good shot

Those groups are before my rifle was broken in like it is now so I am going to try them out next time I go to the range and see how they do

Last edited:

mad88minute

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 13, 2017
    Houston
    I didn't do anything because I'm busy working like crazy after the freeze still

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
    Same here. I am making lists of things to do when I get free time. And trying not to spend all of my OT money on gums and reloading supplies.

Sent from my moto e6 using Tapatalk

cvgunman

Not a Leftist douchebag!
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 9, 2017
    Mckinney TX
    I had just opened my last jug of it the other day loading up some 9mm. I really didn’t need 2, and felt a little guilty grabbing them, but they will get used.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Cabela's had some a couple weeks ago. I passed on it since it said shotgun powder. What all do you use it for?

rp-

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 11, 2010
    converse
    Stopped by academy on the way home. They actually had a selection of pistol and some rifle rounds, all stupidly over priced. As for the reloading section they only had some 270SSTs and some 44 FTXs. Nothing I could use though.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom