Guns International

What did you do today to help protect the 2nd?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    I typed up several responses and deleted them. I took the question as in a fairly negative light and typed out several negative responses. Felt a burn of insult in that my support of the 2A is being questioned by a stranger. That I must signal to him effective proof of my support and actions in order to get my back pats and "likes" seemed abhorent.

Then I deleted the posts as a more reasonable thought crept in that maybe it was just an honest question. At any rate, I won't be giving the answer that is sought. My activities need not be broadcast for approval. "I've done whats needed" will have to suffice.

You are right, it is just an honest question. And your pro-gun activities don't need anyone's approval, certainly not mine.

ARJ Defense ad

RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    Today I got a gift membership in the GOA for 1 of my grand daughters. She is 22 years old and I have had her shooting firearms since she was 12. I gave her a BB gun when she was 8.

RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    I started this thread with the hope that it would inspire more people to take a more active role in defending the 2nd Amendment. The 2nd is under attack more now than ever before and if more people don't get active in the fight we will lose.

It seems that too many gun owners have gotten complacent since the republicons have the majority. But make no mistake, that will not last.

The anti-gun idiots have a vast network in place. I realized that as soon as the little soap eaters did their little march. There is no way that a handful of kids organized a worldwide protest in such a short time. It was all planned before the Parkland tragedy, they were just waiting for something to happen. These folks don't just want to take our guns, they want to take away our way of life and they know that they have to take the guns first.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom