Guns International

What do yall think about what this guy said?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    So I made the mistake of getting on reddit and read this....

"I own my own business, and I totally support open carry and I do so, even in my business. The thing is, I am going to be the ONLY one with a gun in my place. If I suspect or see you have a gun, I'm pulling mine and disarming you and asking questions later. I have done this, and I did not violate any laws or anyone's rights in doing so.
    The right to bear arms is great, and so is open carry. The rights of property owners to decide what they will allow on their property is greater, and more important in the end."

He also said its illegal to carry on private property because "My DA said so"...But the law he showed me backed up my response of its not illegal, but they can be asked to leave.

What would you do if you were in a business legally carrying open or concealed, and someone pulled a firearm and tried to disarm you? Ill be damned if some asshole(whos not an officer) tries to disarm me.

Last edited:

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    Guys a jackass his story keeps changing. At first its every private business its illegal to carry, 20 minutes after I finish talking about 30.06/51% and he has time to google it he owns a liquor store all of the sudden and was in "security" for a few years "so I know the laws"....people are idiots lol

Last edited:

Dredens

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2014
    Sealy
    First off, specific laws regarding carrying on private property are different state by state (or at least up to the jurisdiction of each individual state). If this guy is in Texas, he's full of shit.

grumper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    Austin
    **** him and his mother.

Any person he's claimed to have done that to should find the meanest Jewish lawyer available and own that retard's business.

For false imprisonment, kidnapping, armed robbery, mental distress, everything the attorney can think of to pad the judgment/settlement.

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    First off, specific laws regarding carrying on private property are different state by state (or at least up to the jurisdiction of each individual state). If this guy is in Texas, he's full of shit.

Yeah I know but I was using our laws for an example, but Im wrong according to him. Hes just a dumbass he keeps going back editing what he said to make it seem like hes a victim or something its funny.

He showed me where its the same as here. Its not illegal, but they can refuse service.

Last edited:

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    So I I just read this...
    So I made the mistake of getting on reddit....

"I own my own business, and I totally support open carry and I do so, even in my business. The thing is, I am going to be the ONLY one with a gun in my place. If I suspect or see you have a gun, I'm pulling mine and disarming you and asking questions later. I have done this, and I did not violate any laws or anyone's rights in doing so.

The right to bear arms is great, and so is open carry. The rights of property owners to decide what they will allow on their property is greater, and more important in the end."

He also said its illegal to carry on private property(HAHA) because "My DA said so"...

What would you do if you were in a business legally carrying open or concealed, and someone pulled a firearm and tried to disarm you? Ill be damned if some $#@!(whos not an officer) tries to disarm me.

What would YOU do?

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    I would be a good little sheeple and hand over my weapon, and put the cuffs on myself(he said he cuffed someone) oh and hand over my wallet... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    LOL, what?

This moron wants to get within arms reach of someone with a gun in his own hand!? Tell the tough guy he's welcome to do it, but if he does it to the wrong person, they're going to take his gun from him and kill him with it.

Justifiably.

HillRider

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    Helotes, TX
    If you have ever had a gun pulled on you, then you know there are really two options. Just two. Run or shoot. That's it. For you to decide in the moment.

That story is probably BS though.

Top Bottom