• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    Will the Obama administration in any way cause another civil war in this country? I'm just wondering what everyone here thought. I was talking to someone at work about this. So, yes or no?
    Military Camp

JimmyGreen

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Beeville, Tx
    Actually, I doubt it will. Not because the reasons aren't there, but more or less because the average Joe doesn't watch the news, read the forums, or know anything at all about what's going on. Every one on this forum saw it coming probably and so of course, we'll be the most vigilant. I mean after all, when he was trying to get into office, us gun owners had the most to lose. I mean it's no secret that many people who voted for him had no idea what his policies were, what his stance on anything was. He was only voted into office because A) The minority communities said "Hey, he claims to be black, we'll vote for him!" (which is funny because he's about as "black" as I am) and B) The politicians knew he was a puppet. Pull his strings, he'll dance for you.. it's as simple as that. Am I making this up? of course not! I used to work in a retail pharmacy, and because of it's location, a loooooooooot of people that came in were medicaid patients. and guess who they all voted for? They had no shame is letting every one know they're opinions and reasons why they voted (which were not the right reason's by any means.) Now, fast forward many months and those same people that voted him in have no idea what's going on now because of the "Well, we got him in office, we're done now" attitude. They stop watchin the news reports and so on and so forth, so they don't care if this country is slowly going down the drain. In my eyes, not enough people care about what's going on to start a civil war; not out right at least. I care. I've always cared. It's my god given, TEXAN right to care... Just wish more people did... Ok, I'm done now my rant is over

Didn't mean to go off the deep end there buddy...kinda got caught up in the moment.

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    I hope it's a social revolution. Where the winners will be whites and decent people everywhere. White guilt, Wealth guilt, and Social guilt will be things of the past. We can hate you and judge you for who you are, not give you a pass due to your skin color or religion. The losers will be the race baiting, race card playing, professional and amateur victims.

I'm fed up with this crap. Time for people to start acting like functional, responsible, autonomous adults.

But in all honesty, I think the liberals are winning, and will win the war. From Madonna to Sharpton, they have chipped away at America's greatness.

GM.Chief

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    I agree with both of the above threads.

While I think that this country needs to return to it's core values and principles, and I believe that a civil war is just about the only way that's going to happen, I do not forsee one happening anywhere in the near future. Hopefully America will just come to its senses and revert back to a way of life that actually works, but I highly doubt it.

It takes alot for the average person to truly be willing to give up his life and fight when he has children and a wife (reverse that if you're female) safe in the next room. It's easy to say online or when bs'ing with your friends that you'll go out there and kick some butt, but reality strikes when you realize they are going to show up at your house, and you may live while your loved ones die. It's something you have to come to grips with before it happens, and IMO, most people in America won't risk it. It would take a very well organized group to start it, and they better stay way under the radar, because LEO or military will be sent in to shut 'em down while they are labeled a terrorist. At the same time, they will continue to "re-educate" the public about how what they are doing is for the best. I'd like to think that if a civil war starts, that I would be on the right side and am trying to gear my mind towards those consequences, but honestly I don't know.

GM.Chief

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    LOL...I didn't say we were one...just that that is what it would take to get it going...aww crap...I'm sure they have my name and address reported already...LOL

GI-John

Hurry up and wait!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Houston/San Antonio TX
    Im still pretty young to know everything I should. I know that the core principle values and ethics are past their peak in this country. I dont mean to sound like a downer but Im certain its all downhill from here. I really dont think my son or daughter will have the right to CCW and might have a neighbor married to the same sex. Sigh. Can anyone give me an example where an era or generation repeated decades later. IT HASNT. At UTSA, there were all these college kids flooding the campus with Obama shirts...IN TEXAS. I cant stand a Govt teacher that pushes her/his own opinion on his/her class. I went to 3 different class halls and sat in random classes(200+ students in each one).... All were preaching about "CHANGE". It was there I learned most of what Obama was trying to do, I became far more political after that, not in favor of him though.

TriggerTime

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    Houston, Texas
    Never lose hope, never quit, and always have faith. Same kind of stuff happened under Jimmy Carter and in a lot of ways, it was worse. What followed was two terms of Reagan. In the words of a very great non-Amercian, Winston Churchill -- never, never, never quit.

DoubleActionCHL

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2008
    Spring, Texas
    I doubt we're on our way to a civil war, at least not in the sense that we've known civil war in the past. I believe there is a small possibility of a race war. Let's say some Timothy McVey fanatic decides he wants to take out Obama. The racial tension that exists in certain parts of the country could potentially spark a race war. I believe it would be localized and short lived, however.

More likely, I would expect some sort of politically motivated revolution. This one is scary from the standpoint that the federal government will be quick to squash any uprisings and actively discourage any additional backlash. This might translate into martial law, weapon confiscations, re-education facilities (internment camps), etc.

The anger we're seeing at the town hall meetings, I believe, is just the tip or the iceberg. Our government no longer reflects the will of the people, and Americans are getting fed up. Hopefully, our representatives will realize the tension that's building and bow to the will of the American people. In the unlikely even that they do, I hope we can effect enough positive change in the mid-term election to relieve the pressure to avoid a potentially violent revolt.

Americans should never have to die on their own soil to save America from Americans.

texas1willy2

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    woodlands
    Civil or a race war are a real possiblity, he is dividing this country bad. The government thinks so as well at least they are preparing for one.

I don't like the weather, you can sense a storm brewing.

slammr

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2009
    Plano, Tx
    It all depends on the economy. If it does another nose dive, then much more civil unrest is likely to occur. It'll be the classic case of the have-nots trying to get from those that have.
    If things turn around, everybody gets a job, making a decent living, then I don't see much chance of any uprising.

zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    If things turn around, everybody gets a job, making a decent living, then I don't see much chance of any uprising.

True.

But when chaos erupts, the liberals will be the first throats that are cut. Liberalism always backfires in a huge way... History repeats.

I'll keep my knives sharp.

Okierifleman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Houston
    Hey, how do you get put on the radar? This BS is because there arent enough of us on the radar. Isnt that the purpose of an uprising? Getting put on the radar?

JimmyGreen

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Beeville, Tx
    Hey, how do you get put on the radar? This BS is because there arent enough of us on the radar. Isnt that the purpose of an uprising? Getting put on the radar?

According to comrade obama's supportes, you must meet the following guidelines to be on the radar:

Own guns
    Didn't vote for him (which makes you racist!)
    Live in a trailer
    Drive a pick up
    Live in the southern usa
    etc.

Holy crap.. I meet most of those guidelines.... I should be automatically put on the radar.

okie556

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Longview, TX
    Im still pretty young to know everything I should. I know that the core principle values and ethics are past their peak in this country. I dont mean to sound like a downer but Im certain its all downhill from here. I really dont think my son or daughter will have the right to CCW and might have a neighbor married to the same sex. Sigh. Can anyone give me an example where an era or generation repeated decades later. IT HASNT. At UTSA, there were all these college kids flooding the campus with Obama shirts...IN TEXAS. I cant stand a Govt teacher that pushes her/his own opinion on his/her class. I went to 3 different class halls and sat in random classes(200+ students in each one).... All were preaching about "CHANGE". It was there I learned most of what Obama was trying to do, I became far more political after that, not in favor of him though.

I agree 100% and I'm about to reveal my red-neck with this next statement. Sadly IMO the people wearing the Obama shirts before the election and msot after the election were/are wearing it just because he black. Most have no clue on what changes he was/is preaching......just jumping in his camp because of race.

Okierifleman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Houston
    Yes, a lot more. I want to be on the radar so maybe someone will notice that I am pissed!!!!!!!! BO, if you are reading this, I dont care much for the job you are doing, just so you know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GI-John

Hurry up and wait!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Houston/San Antonio TX
    I hope it's a social revolution. Where the winners will be whites and decent people everywhere. White guilt, Wealth guilt, and Social guilt will be things of the past. We can hate you and judge you for who you are, not give you a pass due to your skin color or religion. The losers will be the race baiting, race card playing, professional and amateur victims.

I'm fed up with this crap. Time for people to start acting like functional, responsible, autonomous adults.

But in all honesty, I think the liberals are winning, and will win the war. From Madonna to Sharpton, they have chipped away at America's greatness.

huh?

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    Social as in a transformation of society. Whites will no longer be the "white devil" and the cause of every a-holes problems. Decent people will be the norm again, not the oddity. Judging, shame, responsibility will come back into style.

Victimhood and playing the race card will be a thing of the past.

Tis my fantasy.

Top Bottom