• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    Social as in a transformation of society. Whites will no longer be the "white devil" and the cause of every a-holes problems. Decent people will be the norm again, not the oddity. Judging, shame, responsibility will come back into style.

Victimhood and playing the race card will be a thing of the past.

Tis my fantasy.
    Tis something to make a reality threw the right to vote!
    Military Camp

GI-John

Hurry up and wait!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Houston/San Antonio TX
    Social as in a transformation of society. Whites will no longer be the "white devil" and the cause of every a-holes problems. Decent people will be the norm again, not the oddity. Judging, shame, responsibility will come back into style.

Tis my fantasy.

Too true. :patriot:

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas

Tis my fantasy.

Never thought of it like that.

I like it. : )

Okierifleman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Houston
    DC, I hate to tell you this, but it aint gonna happen until the "white devil" decides to stand up for themselves in bigger places than this. We can rant and rave all we want on TGT, and the victims will just keep calling us right wing extemists or hate mongers or whatever else the buzzword of the day is. We have sat back and let people f**k us for way too long. IMHO, there needs to be an organized uprising of folks who want their country back the way it used to be. Equal opportunity for people willing to WORK for it, regardless of race or religion. The government GIVES you nothing except the safety to pursue such opportunities and to care for people who are physically unable to care for themselves. This country has basically turned into the State of California. And, until someone decides to walk up to Al Sharpton and put your middle finger in his face and say "enough" it is going to get worse. Anyone interested in such a task??????

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    DC, I hate to tell you this, but it aint gonna happen until the "white devil" decides to stand up for themselves in bigger places than this.

I'm hoping DOHbama's handling of race issues has helped flush this large turd. From His grandmother, to Wright, to Gates, to his horse face wife. Reasonable people everywhere have to be tiring.

I've been sick of this for years. I run service, do installs, and have to eat out a lot, so I come into contact with people from all walks of life. I completely dislike interacting with excuse making, feet dragging, self pity machines. Add the race card and my dislike turns into disgust.

Top Bottom