• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    Yes

why do you care I make the money while you sit your butt at home all day eating bon bons

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    I don't think she even notices. To her, they all look alike. But seriously, I wouldn't purchase a new firearm without discussing it first, anymore than she would make a large purchase without talking to me. Mutual respect.

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    She can spend the money she makes how ever she wants. We are both responsible people and both have hobbies to support. Both have survived solo for 30 years before hooking up without debt other than land purchases and fico scores over 800. No need to discus things we can afford. We both know better than to run out and buy a 250K car even though we could with our credit.

If you have to beg to buy something you want

A> you cant afford it and should not be thinking of buying it
    B> if its not going to hurt your financial situation and you have to ask your spouse has you on a short leash

Al? Al Bundy?

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    She can spend the money she makes how ever she wants. We are both responsible people and both have hobbies to support. Both have survived solo for 30 years before hooking up without debt other than land purchases and fico scores over 800. No need to discus things we can afford. We both know better than to run out and buy a 250K car even though we could with our credit.

If you have to beg to buy something you want

A> you cant afford it and should not be thinking of buying it
    B> if its not going to hurt your financial situation and you have to ask your spouse has you on a short leash

What line of work is your wife in that she can make all that money, & sit at home all day eating bon bons?

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    I don't have to. I have it now where there are so many she doesn't know the difference. Now if I bought 5 or 10 she might be able to see that some have spilled outside of the safe but until then she's clueless. On the other hand, my wife and I don't screw each other or "us" over like that. we do talk about bigger purchases so our common goal isn't affected.

Chirpy

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Hutto, TX (kinda)
    All the money goes into a joint account that pays the bills and such, and anything paid for out of there has to be discussed.

We each have "mad money" accounts, and we can buy whatever out of there without asking the other. So eat cheap lunches at work for a month or so and save up, the gun fund is open for business!

"I used my account" is code for either of us that the other can't fuss. But honestly she doesn't usually do anything other than shake her head.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rjdearinger2
    Top Bottom