• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lonewolf23c

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2008
    Idaho
    I have a Nikon Coolpix 8700 Digital Camera, a Canon Powershot A510, and a Kodak Easyshare M893. I have tons of accessories for my Nikon camera, and a few for my Canon Powershot, but I carry my Kodak digital camera everywhere now since it was just a cheap point and shoot camera, I won't feel as bad if I break it or lose it.
    Lynx Defense

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston

Attachments

• 51MEHAT4H1L._SL500_AA280_.jpg
      51MEHAT4H1L._SL500_AA280_.jpg
      42 KB · Views: 159

juwaba98

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    North Zulch, TX
    My wife has a Canon XTi she lets me play with from time to time. She has the kit lens, a Canon "Nifty Fifty" 50mm f/1.8, and a Quantaray 70-300mm DI f/4-5.6 lens for it. Most pics I take are with the 50mm as it seems to be the best for my pistols for long guns I use the kit lens. Wildlife, people and random things like that I like to use the Quantaray for its distance abilities.

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    I hope you photogs got the fact that I was joking with my previous post. I'm clueless when it comes to cameras, but, with the help of a photog friend, I got my wife a Canon 5D for xmas last year, with a couple different lenses. She loves it.

zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    I hope you photogs got the fact that I was joking with my previous post. I'm clueless when it comes to cmaeras, but, with the help of a photog friend, I got my wife a Canon 5D for xmas last year, with a couple different lenses. She loves it.

You mean that Polaroid isn't your daily companion?

Keep the CHANGE

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    the greatest state
    I shoot with a 5D... I used a 10D for the longest time and never really felt the need to upgrade, but I got a wild hair one day.... I mostly shoot fashion or portfolio for models or clothing designers. It was a hobby that people started paying me for... I thought that was cool!:p

Top Bottom