• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    If anyone asks, tell them you look good for your age.....
    standard-wool-felt-tricorn_th-905_web_20170927-p1760185.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    ARJ Defense ad

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    But if anyone gives you shit simply for wearing camouflage--even if one from the military services--tell them take a hike.
    In Texas. It is, however, always good to reassess your options when travelling. In England, camo is considered rude. In several Caribbean countries it's flat-out illegal. It pays to be thoughtful when packing for vacation.

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    I've always thought the pants are the best part. BDU summer pants are my absolute favorite. The most comfortable garment I've wore. You can get them dirty and they look clean. Perfect amount of baggy

I have several sets of MARPATs, both green and desert. Both are enjoyable and as you said they are the perfect amount of baggy. My favorite, however, are my flight suits. Long sleeves and high collar, perfect for yard work as they protect the skin from the sun and yet still light weight enough to breath in the heat.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    In Texas. It is, however, always good to reassess your options when travelling. In England, camo is considered rude. In several Caribbean countries it's flat-out illegal. It pays to be thoughtful when packing for vacation.

News to me, as I have lived and traveled to the UK since 1982 and see camo pants worn all the time. In fact, they were considered typical grunge wear for college students back in the 80s...

But yes, there are 11 countries--mainly in the Caribbean and Africa--where camo clothing is illegal to wear. Many countries have odd laws, in Singapore you can be fined for chewing gum, and the public display of national flags or emblems is also illegal unless a specific exemption is granted.

Even more reason to be grateful we live in a relatively free country and even better, the great state of Texas!

Top Bottom