What do you want to add to your collection?

Sam7sf

7.62x39 addict.
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Apr 13, 2018
Texas
felt like a lot of my time has been on off topic stuff. In the mood for some gun talk.

As my collection grows I find myself buying guns just cause. Even if I don’t shoot most of them a lot I feel a passion to collect them. I like the history of gun manufacturers. What we buy today may some day be hard to find or might end up on forgotten weapons when Ian’s grandchildren run it.

Some things I want to get are:

A glock 37. No one seems to care about this failed attempt but I think 45 gap was a neat attempt to bring a 45 cal into a 17ish package.

Beretta arx. I definitely want to collect this one. The Canadians use it don’t they?

A Swiss k31.

A 1917. I love these.

A pre64 Winchester. I got to shoot one and my gosh did it’s accuracy shocked me. Talk about a potential deer slaying king.

Any French mas. Neat guns.

I want another marlin 9. Love those camp carbines.

What about you?

rl96ss

Well-Known
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Feb 20, 2013
South Texas
felt like a lot of my time has been on off topic stuff. In the mood for some gun talk.

As my collection grows I find myself buying guns just cause. Even if I don’t shoot most of them a lot I feel a passion to collect them. I like the history of gun manufacturers. What we buy today may some day be hard to find or might end up on forgotten weapons when Ian’s grandchildren run it.

A glock 37. No one seems to care about this failed attempt but I think 45 gap was a neat attempt to bring a 45 cal into a 17ish package.

Strike it from the list, $269.

https://www.sportsmansguide.com/pro...rel-101-rounds-used-police-trade-in?a=1940256

diesel1959

por vida
Lifetime Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nov 7, 2013
Houston & BFE

Beretta arx. I definitely want to collect this one. The Canadians use it don’t they?

A Swiss k31.

A 1917. I love these.

A pre64 Winchester. I got to shoot one and my gosh did it’s accuracy shocked me. Talk about a potential deer slaying king.

Any French mas. Neat guns.

I want another marlin 9. Love those camp carbines.

What about you?
I like my GLOCK® 36, but I have no need for anything in .45GAP.

I've got a 1917 Enfield made at Eddystone. NICE rifle. I like it better that the '03s of the era, as the Enfield had the peep sight and the '03s of the era ALL had the tangent sight.

I picked up a former LE Marlin Camp 9 earlier this summer. It had been neglected a bit, and has some corrosion on the bolt, which I cleaned up as well as I could. I replaced the buffer and stocked up on a few mags for the piece (S&W Model 915 mags work great). It's a fun weapon, but not as fun as the new Ruger PC carbine, in my opinion.

Last edited:

SQLGeek

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Sep 22, 2017
Richmond
I have a revolver problem right now. I feel like the kid circling every toy in the Sears catalog at Christmas.
  • S&W 27/28 with a 4" barrel - #1 dream gun right now
  • S&W 22 Victory or Ruger Mk IV
  • S&W Model 65 with a 3" barrel (https://www.gunbroker.com/item/780485965 )
  • S&W Model 63
  • Ruger GP100 in 10mm
  • AKM of some sort - Polish clone, WASR10, etc etc
  • Kar 98k - man the prices on these are getting stupid. I might give up on this one.
  • CMMG 22 AR pistol build
  • M16A1/A2 retro build - I am piecing this together now. Won't be an exact copy but borrowing features from both. Will have a fixed carry handle.
  • Duty sized 9mm for carry and competition
  • A bigger safe

Last edited:

Sam7sf

7.62x39 addict.
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Apr 13, 2018
Texas
I have a revolver problem right now. I feel like the kid circling every toy in the Sears catalog at Christmas.
  • S&W 27/28 with a 4" barrel - #1 dream gun right now
  • S&W 22 Victory or Ruger Mk IV
  • S&W Model 65 with a 3" barrel (https://www.gunbroker.com/item/780485965 )
  • S&W Model 63
  • Ruger GP100 in 10mm
  • AKM of some sort - Polish clone, WASR10, etc etc
  • Kar 98k - man the prices on these are getting stupid. I might give up on this one.
  • CMMG 22 AR pistol build
  • M16A1/A2 retro build - I am piecing this together now. Won't be an exact copy but borrowing features from both. Will have a fixed carry handle.
  • Duty sized 9mm for carry and competition
  • A bigger safe
Bigger safe lol. Darn right. I told my wife what safes to order and she said you don’t have that amount. Well, gotta have room to grow.

Nothing wrong with being on a revolver kick. I love 44 mags.

I should have added a polish tantal to my list.

The gp 100 in 10mm sounds fun.

Products discussed on TGT

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Every Day Man
Shroud