Target Sports

What good can a handgun do against an Army?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    To quote a billboard I saw a couple of years ago" Armed people are killed one at a time, unarmed people are mass murdered".
    Gun Zone Deals

mac79912

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    They will have to pry my guns out of my cold dead hands.What a great bumper sticker.:D

TexasHK

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2008
    Seguin, Tx
    As for giving up my weapons, the late Charleton Heston said the best 5 words - "...From My Cold Dead Hands!"

I have to say that that was an awesome piece of writing and I'm glad someone had the BALLS to put out there. But in my own humble opinion, If the second revolution comes around, while victory may be possible, it would be a long and bloody road...if our brothers currently serving Active Duty and in the Guard/Reserves simply obey their orders. While I believe the conscience of our servicemen would make it difficult for them turn their weapons on Americans, I still feel that if the worst were to happen, it could lead to a type of insurgency here.

Also, to take a look at the question of private gun owners defeating the United States Military, if you look back at time between 1965 to 1973, a band of insurgents roaming in the streets and in the 'hills' managed to keep the war machine of the United States at bay. The U.S. threw every piece of technology including the mighty B-52 at the Viet Cong, and yet, they fought for their beliefs and even though the suffered emense casualties, they continued their struggle, and as history will tell us, the U.S. finally retired from the conflict due to the emense cost in Continuing to fight.

This is the only realistic way (in my opinion) if another Civil War came about to have a grim chance at victory...one would have to make the cost of fighting so great the elitest pulilng the strings would find it undesireable to continue their agendas.

Top Bottom