What grinds my gears. Gun world edition

45tex

TGT Addict
Feb 1, 2009
If I see you have or paid someone else to take a soldering iron to your plastic gun I'm out. Won't even read the rest of your ad. The gun no longer has any value to me. Leave it for somebody else to waste money on. Same for a home trigger job, thats why you want the gun gone because you F'ed with it and you don't trust yourself any more than I do

Note: To MTA89 about BRCC,I agree with them to not support the kid that shot the BLM targets. That's smart business to separate yourself from him. As for giving the Dim0craps money. Well that is enough for me to cease buying from them. Still in search of a smooth cup of just regular old coffee. Like the Kona blend Dennys used to pour.

Axxe55

MIA-BOLO.
Dec 15, 2019
Nowhere.....Just here in East Texas.
If I see you have or paid someone else to take a soldering iron to your plastic gun I'm out. Won't even read the rest of your ad. The gun no longer has any value to me. Leave it for somebody else to waste money on. Same for a home trigger job, thats why you want the gun gone because you F'ed with it and you don't trust yourself any more than I do

Note: To MTA89 about BRCC,I agree with them to not support the kid that shot the BLM targets. That's smart business to separate yourself from him. As for giving the Dim0craps money. Well that is enough for me to cease buying from them. Still in search of a smooth cup of just regular old coffee. Like the Kona blend Dennys used to pour.

Not to change the subject, but go to Dollar General, buy some of the Clover Valley Donut Shop coffee. I think you might like it. Has become one of my favorites.

MTA89

308 SUPREMACIST
TGT Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Texoma

Id choose integrity over profits but then again thats why I am not a brovet fgt

seeker_two

TGT Addict
Jul 1, 2008
Not to change the subject, but go to Dollar General, buy some of the Clover Valley Donut Shop coffee. I think you might like it. Has become one of my favorites.

If you have a HEB in your area, try their Cafe Ole' brands of Donut Shop and Guatemalan coffee. Better than anything BRCC has put out....and at half the price.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Every Day Man
Shroud

Latest posts

Forum statistics